Sea Goddess | Fifty Linden Friday & The Crystal Heart Festival

July 13, 2018

Sometimes when I blog I have this image in my head of exactly what I want to do, today was one of those days however as I got started putting this together it slowly turned into something completely different.  But you know what? I really like the end result and actually, I think this is a lot better than my original idea!


The top I am wearing is part of Fifty Linden Friday this week and actually has Strawberry pasties attached that you can turn on or off.  It also has sheer and solid options.  I wanted to do something cute and sweet with the strawberries and these adorable ruffles panties, but it changed into this once I started trying other pasties and decided to go with these starfish ones.


Now, this look actually ended up changing once again after the first.  I had picked the starfish pasties and then went with a mermaid-ish kind of look, however as I got to the decor part of this post and was playing with items it changed to more of a Sea Goddess.  Flying up in the sky, looking down on the world with a magical staff of sea water or something.  I don't know.  Magical staff of something sea or water related, haha.


Anywho, this was actually quite fun to do and I hadn't really planned to do the whole post today but the more I played with the look and set up the more motivated I got to get it done and out today.  So here we are!  Hope you like it.

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Top | Berry Tops by Cureless for Fifty Linden Friday
July 13th 2018

Pasties | Starfish Pasties by Kio Kio

Panties | Willow Panties by Muggleborn

Accessories & Piercings

Face Jewellery | Bohemian Flower Jewel Set by Saga

Body Jewellery | Shell Jewelry - Gold (Gacha Common) by DeviousMind

Staff | Veralius Staff by Plastik @ The Crystal Heart Festival
June 30th - July 31st 2018

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Body Tattoo | Kitsune - Orange by Seydr

Cheek Paint | Cora Blush by The Little Bat @ Twe12ve
July 12th - 31st 2018

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Lipstick | KissMe! Lipgloss by Rainbow Sundae

Nails | Crystal Nails by Artificial Hallucination

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Lela by Truth

Eyes | Chloe Eyes by The Little Bat for 60L Weekend
60L in Mainstore, July 12th - 15th 2018

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Mandarin Bento Poses by Namiichu

Star & Moons | Sun & Sea (Gacha Commons) by Candle and Cauldron

Sparkles | Twinkle Groundcover Patches by Dysfunctionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments