Springtime Feels | Whore Couture & The Arcade

March 07, 2020

So I promised some girlie posts and here you go!  Whore Couture Fair has a couple of V-Tech sets and this is one of them and I looove this to death.  I am not kidding you when I say I have been wearing this on and off since I got it, it's been my go to outfit and I am just in love.


It comes in a few pretty colours, has a nice range of rigging sizes, and has a few different crotch sizes to be female or male.  I love Mug, their clothing is very inclusive like that and the quality is top-notch.  I have become quite the fan!  I wanted different boots for this but I just could not find the right ones.  I am sure I have thigh-high boots with clear cut-outs but no idea where they are.  I went to a few stores that were suggested to me by my Facebook Friends and just could not find the perfect boots, however, these ones by Moda are a firm favourite of mine.


Something you can't really see in these pictures is I am wearing this super cute backpack by NeverWish, which is what the wings are attached too, and they are moving rainbow textured!  You can see the wings in action in this gif.  My headband also has Animesh animated butterflies, and my collar & cuffs are all RLV scripted.  It's a full outfit of interactiveness.


Anyways that's your lot for today,
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Arisu Hair by Bonbon
- Unrigged

Outfit | Venus Lingerie by Mug for Whore Couture Fair
- Event runs 1st Mar - 31st Mar 2020
- Rigged for Maitreya, V-Tech, Sking Katena, Legacy F, Freya

Boots | Disco Queen by Moda
- Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Katena, Maitreya, Physique, Venus

Ears & Tail | Usagi Mimi by Ambix
- Bento rigged

Headband | Spring Headband Gacha by SEmotion for The Arcade
- Event runs 1st Mar - 31st Mar 2020
- Unrigged Animesh

Collar & Cuffs | Yours Truly Set by Short Leash
- Unrigged

Wings | Fairy Dancer Rainbow Backpack by NeverWish
- Unrigged & Animated -> Gif

Eyes | Erin by The Little Bat
- System layers, Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Omega appliers

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | Melody Poses by NamiiChu
- 5 Poses + Mirrors

Flowers | Fable Flowers by Lovely Alien

Ferns | Fluffy Ferns by Dysfunctionality

Ivy | Ivy Groundcover by Dysfunctionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments