Pin-Up Boy | Whore Couture Fair

March 09, 2020

So I was in a funny mood when I went shopping with a friend and I bought this super cute furr thingy.  It's rigged in 2 sizes, one for slimmer female bodies and one for curvier female bodies and I found that the smaller one worked like a dream for V-Tech.  It looks fabulous when sat down and it goes down between your legs and covers your parts... but your butt is hanging out once you stand up, haha.


Of course, I initially wore it in pink, but I had this cute idea to do an old pin-up kinda vibe with it.  Its also on ode to my old female elf self with the red hair!  Who can remember that eh?  Long time ago now.  The look did need some really glamourous hair and I have had this one for a while but not blogged it I don't think.  I am such a Raven Bell fan normally for more masc hair but this called for something a little different.


I added this collar that's at Whore Couture and I love the wording on it.  I have never seen a collar with this on before and it just spoke to me.  The furr is also available to pick up at Whore Couture but is not exclusive.  I think most subs that enjoy service would really like this collar, and I am sure their Dom/mes would enjoy seeing their subs in this too.  Its also neat that its gender-neutral, sometimes I see cute collar but they have some kind of female connotation to them and so I don't end up buying them.


Anywho that's your lot for today!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Shadow by Truth
- Unrigged

Furr | Robin Bodysur by Kathleen's
- Rigged for Hourglass, eBody Curvy, Freya, Maitreya, Legacy, Isis
- Works perfectly find on V-tech

Shoes | Gleam Heels by Lovely Alien
- Rigged for Maitreya

Collar | Sade Choker by Noir for Whore Couture Fair
- Event runs 1st Mar - 31st Mar 2020- Unrigged

Cig | Killer Theatre Smoke Wand by Pirocious
- Unrigged & Animated

Eye Makeup | Bunny by Izzie's
- Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, Logo, Omega

Freckles | Freckles & Heart Mole by Izzie's
- Omega Appliers + System Layers

Lipstick | Lip Tint #03 by Petit Chambre
- Appliers for Catwa and 6DOO

Body Freckles | Body Veins & Freckles by Izzie's
- Appliers for Maitreya, Omega, Slink + System Layers

Eyes | Erin by The Little Bat
- System layers, Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Omega appliers

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | Posh by Foxcity
- 7 Poses + Mirrors

Backdrop | ClubBLACK by Foxcity

You Might Also Like

0 comments