I Stole Your Shirt | ManCave and Men Only Monthly

February 19, 2020

Greetings frands, it's blog time and I have been sitting on this one for... I don't even know how long now, maybe 2 weeks?  No joke, I just couldn't get it right, and TBH I still don't feel its quite right but I could just sit and try and edit this for another week and still not be happy.  So let's just go with it, shall we?


I think my problem with this was it was too simple, and I was struggling to make it look rather "me" you know?  I added this fun collar and some cute bunny-themed jewelry and then it all just kind of came together.  The collar is available in a few versions, "Mine", "Owned", "Slave", "Slut" and "Plaything".  I went with Plaything because it is the one most suited to me at this moment in time.


I haven't felt very motivated lately.  I have been rather sick and very exhausted so that is why things have been rather quiet on the blogging front for me.  I do love blogging, but when I am tired I end up having no motivation or drive.  I have to be inspired by something and let my imagination and creativity run you know?  And I just have had no energy to do that.  But I do have a couple more posts I need to do in the next week or so.


So that is your lot for today, enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Azren Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Shirt | Spring Shirt 2018 by Gabriel
- Rigged for Jake and Gianni

Shorts | Max Boxers by Cubura for ManCave
- Event runs 17th Feb - 11th Mar 2020
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M, Enzo, Gianni, V-Tech


Socks | BB Socks by Cubura
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M, Maitreya, Enzo, Gianni

Earrings & Necklace | Bunn Jewelry Set by Plastik
- Unrigged

Collar | AKA Necklace - Plaything by Short Leash for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th Feb - 15th March 2020
- Unrigged

Eyes | Erin by The Little Bat
- System layers, Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Omega appliers

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | GSits Vol1  by Foxcity
- 7 poses + mirrors

Backdrop | My Wardrobe by Foxcity

You Might Also Like

0 comments