Am Fearsome, Will Chomp! | We Love Roleplay & Romp

February 22, 2020

Am fearsome beast and will chomp on you with my fearsome teefs om nom nom!  Did I scare you?  No?  Damn it.  Anyways I was just having some fun today and I am back on a V-Tech kick so expect a few girlies posts very soon cause lots of piiiiiink!


I am wearing pieces from this awesome Gacha by Plastik.  It comes with a bodysuit you can wear under the skirt but that, of course, is not rigged for V-Tech.  However, its all Maitreya so I can wear all the other pieces, and there is an awesome staff which I meant to blog but kind of forgot about until right now.  Oops!


Instead, I put on this Harness by Cubura for my chest just to have something there and it works really well.  Quite a few of the colours match colours from the gacha so that is really neat!  And I added these Caboodle wings because I just felt like the looks needed wings you know?  Make it extra fearsome!  Roar!


So yeah, that's it, enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Hellion Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Chest Harness | Jamie Harness by Cubura for Romp
- Event runs 11th Feb - 25th Feb 2020
- Rigged for Enzo, Gianni, Jake, Legacy M, V-Tech

Wings | Sylph Wings by Caboodle
- Unrigged

Collar | Bound Pleasure Collar by Short Leash for We Love Roleplay
- Event runs 4th Feb - 28th Feb 2020
- Unrigged

Rest Of Outfit | Rhian Warrior Gacha by Plastik
- Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, Physique

Eyes | Demons/Angels by Unstable
- Mesh Eyes & Appliers for Catwa, Omega

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | All Nighter  by Foxcity
- 7 poses + mirrors

Backdrop | God Is A Woman by Foxcity

You Might Also Like

0 comments