The Black Mirror | We Love Roleplay

May 16, 2019

Good morning, good afternoon or good evening wherever you are.  Today's post is almost the complete opposite of my last.  As we look into a mirror we see the front we put on shine back at us, we fake a smile as we laugh and we continue our charade as if everything is fine.  But the black mirror, it does not shine back the front we put on, it, in fact, looks deep into your soul and reveals the truth lying beneath.  That or I just need to stop watching so much Anime and getting sucked into to magical stories, I dunno!


That got rather deep for a second there.  I have been watching Spirit Pact with Sammy and although it is great it pulls at my heartstrings a little.  All the while there has been some stuff going on that has sent my mind into an extremely insecure frenzy.  I think for the most part its sorted, for now atleast, it is kind of hard to explain without going into a bunch of detail about myself that I would rather not have public.


Aside from all that I did have quite the difficulty putting this post together.  I had an image in my head of how I wanted to express myself but it is not at all right.  I wanted the darkness and the rain but also wanted my avatar to appear to be some kind of water drenched, dead looking, drained vessel with nothing left.  That didn't quite work, but I think this look is super cute which is why I blogged it anyway.  I think I will try my vision again sometime to get it perfect, probably some more ripped up clothing and wet hair would make the difference from this sweet and sombre look to a more drained and dead look.


So yeah, that's a glimpse into my mind right now.  Blogging is very much an expression of myself which is why I do so many different styles and themes.  I go with what I feel and what I am into at that moment.  These pictures almost serve as a diary of my mind.  Anyway, it's getting a bit too deep again, so am going to shut up now.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Lionheart by Spellbound
Item Info:  Found in "Old Hair" section, L$199 for Fatpack.

Top | Ellie Top by MuggleBorn for Level Event
Event Info: 30th May - 24th June 2019
Item Info: Rigged for Maitreya, EbodyCurvy, Freya, Hourglass & Petite, Ketena Regular.

Skirt & Harness | Tryneowy Silks by 1313 Mockingbird Lane for We Love Roleplay
Event info: May 4th - May 30th 2019
Item info: Rigged for Maitreya, includes regular and "rip" versions so can be stripped.

Shoes | Luna Platforms by Pure Poison for Belle Event
Event Info: May 6th - June 3rd 2019
Item info: Rigged for Maitreya, Hourglass & Belleza

Jewellery | Zara by Astara
Item Info:  Unrigged

Upper Tattoo | Dryad - Sakura by Seydr
Item Info:  Appliers for Maitreya, Omega & System Layers

Eyeshadow | Starlet Eyeshadow by Rainbow Sundae for The Liaison Collaborative
Event Info: May 3rd - May 26th 2019
Item info: Appliers for Genus, Lelutka, Catwa & Omega

Lashes | Kiki by Michan for Vanity
Event Info:  May 3rd - May 25th 2019
Item info:  Genus, Lelutka & Logo versions available

Eyes | Demons/Angels Eyes by Unstable
Item Info:  Appliers for Catwa and Omega in 8 colours.  Includes Mesh Eyes.

Head | Mae by Logo for Uber
Event Dates:  April 25th - May 22nd 2019
Item Info:  L$499 at event, includes all in 1 HUD for any Logo head.

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Araxxis Albino Skin (Gach Rare) by Plastik
Item Info:  Includes male and female appliers for many heads & bodies including Omega appliers.  Also has some makeup and nails.

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Shoe Showcase by Image Essentials
Item Info:  Includes 6 poses plus mirrors.

Rain | Simplest Rain by Dysfunctionality
Item Info: Mesh animated rain.  Extra HUD available with more options & pause button which I used for photos.

Hanging Beam | Sweet Suspension Beam by Short Leash for We Love Roleplay
Event Info:  Roleplay Items & Discount.  May 4th - May 31st 2019
Item info:  Light & Dark versions with 4 rose colours.  RLV Enabled.


Trees | Twiggy Tree by Dysfunctionality
Item info:  Includes sparkles an 8 colours.

Ruins | Camp Ruins by Mushilu for We Love Roleplay
Event Info:  Roleplay Items & Discount.  May 4th - May 31st 2019
Item Info:  Multiple pieces with 3 textures.  Includes full scene.

Plants | Swaying Spring Bush by Dysfunctionality
Item Info: Includes 5 versions, 8 colours and animated swaying motion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments