Unicorn Princess | Projected Hilted Unboxing

January 05, 2019

Unicorns, unicorns everywhere.  Hey guys and today I have a video unboxing for you.  This is a new box by a store called Hilted.  Each month there will be a new theme with 5 items included in each box by the store.  It releases on the 1st of every month and is only L$500 to pre-order.  Yes, really.  So that is L$100 per item if you pre-order.  The first 24 hours of release it goes up to L$600, and then after that will be L$700 and will be in the mainstore, available to purchase whenever.  So in short, it is great value!



I had already picked my outfit before I started filming.  I went for a silver look because I thought it would be pretty neutral as I had no idea what would be in the box.  I had been after these glass platform heels by Moda for a while, and man they did not disappoint.  They are stunning, and the materials are just divine.  I teamed them up with this dress by TRS for Naughty vs Nice, and then I was stuck on what to do next.  I eventually settled on some of the accessories from the Unicorn Kinn gacha by Plastik.  I have the whole set and figured these were rather fitting.


For the final scene and my blog photos, I have a couple of items from Half Deer which I got for Fifty Linden Friday which is the dresser and the lamp.  I actually got a few things from Fifty Linden Friday and a few things from The Saturday Sale, as well as some items I already that were out for The Saturday Sale.  So if I feel ok tomorrow I think I might do a haul video since I will have about 8 items to show guys.  The cushion I am sitting on is amazing.  not only does it have sits but it has activities including reading and colouring which rezz out props so you look like you are doing the activity.  I am putting this in my home right after this as well as the unicorn stuff.  For my makeup, I went mostly simple but did add this cute blush with stars on it by Rainbow Sundae.  I really enjoy their make up as they do make a few sizes of the make-ups for certain heads, as well as Omega appliers.  For instance, this blush isn't made for Genus but the Omega version works well!


So I hope you guys check out my video of the unboxing, as there are only 5 items in this so its a short and sweet one.  Which has worked out well for me because it is now 8pm and the grumpy old man inside me wants to have some hot cocoa and watch cartoons, so once I finish this all up I think I am going to go and sit on my couch with my laptop and just relax with Sammy for a while.  Or go to a club, whatever we feel like.


♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Camila by Limerence

Outfit | Macey by TRS for Naughty vs Nice
Ends January 5th 2019

Shoes | Jewel Glass Platforms by Moda

Choker | Unicorn Collar by Neverwish

Jewellery | Unicorn Kinn Gacha by Plastik

Eyes & Liner | Included with Tara Skin by Go&See
Group Promo for L$99

Lashes | Blink by Go&See

Blush | Galaxy Blush by Rainbow Sundae

Lipstick | Hug Me - Glossy by Pink Fuel for Powder Pack
Genus December 2018 Box

Nails | Winter Crystal Glitz by Dark Passions

Tattoo | Melody by Dappa

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Photo Scene

Poses | Hani by PingPong

Backdrop, Rug & Unicorns | Project Hilted - Unicorn by Hilted
January 2019 Project Hilted Box

Sparkles On Backdrop | Sparkle Flurries by Plastik for The Liaison Collaborative

Floor Cushion | The Little Sub Pillow by Short Leash

Dresser | Amelia Dresser & Nightstand by Half-Deer
Currently L$50 for Fifty Linden Friday January 4th 2019

Lamp | Bunny Lamps by Half-Deer
Currently L$50 for Fifty Linden Friday January 4th 2019

Signs | Little Boys & Girls Signs by Astara for Naughty vs Nice
Ends January 5th 2019

Everything from the scene in the video can be found hereMy Workspace 2019

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am interest Unicorn. This site always update Unicorn information Also, we always share Trusted unicorn toys , unicorn stuff , unicorn gifts, unicorn slippers and unicorn stuffed animal.

    ReplyDelete