Queen Of Winter | Lootbox

January 03, 2019

Brrrr!  Guys, it's getting chilly here in Scotland and I have my hopes up that we will get snow sometime soon.  I really miss snow, we seem to have a completely displaced winter here in Northern Scotland and we no longer have white Christmases, but white Easters, which is rather odd.  However today it is really chilly, like I can feel the frost in the air getting into my lung kind of chilly.  So here is hoping we finally get some snow!


As for my outfit, it is mostly the Ariah's Soul gacha by Plastik which is currently at Lootbox.  Items from the set I am wearing are the boots, bodysuit, cape, gloves, necklace, bindi, eye makeup, ears, and crown.  There is also a bunch of other items in the gacha including a skin which comes in both male and female versions.  Plus a variety of other jewellery, some eyes, and horns.  Plastik always does really well at making a full-on gacha set with lots of amazing items, with each item being a fatpack.  Yes.  If you win this necklace, it's not just in 1 colour but 28 gem colours and 12 metal colours.  SO even if you only play their gachas a couple of times, you are going to get your money's worth.


To finish it off I put on the makeup from the gacha, but then used lipstick by Go&See.  I have actually had this for a while but it only looks good on my pale skins because of the pack that I chose, and I just didn't have quite the right look until now to show you guys.  There are other packs that compliment other skin tones, so don't worry its not just for snow white complexions.  I did originally have blacked out eyes as I haven't done those for a while and I was going for a really dark look with my outfit being white and having red gems on it, but it just didn't feel right.  I guess it just didn't suit my mood for today.  So I changed it up until I was happy.  Infact I think I spent a good hour today changing colour and trying to pick a look that felt right.


Sometimes it is like that for me when I blog.  Something may look really good, but I just don't feel it, it doesn't quite express where I am in that moment.  For example when I first put this on I had it white with pink gems and I had a scepter and looked like a good fairy or something, but when it came to blogging time I just wasn't feeling that anymore.  I think the cold and my throbbing headache have a lot to do with that.  But hey, I am happy with the results and I hope you are too!

♥ Alex


Hair | Fiji by Truth
Group Gift - L$350 join fee

Outfit & Jewellery | Ariah's Soul Gacha by Plastik for Lootbox
December 28th - January 17th 2018

Orb | Soul Of Winter by Deadly Nightshade

Eyemakeup | Ariah's Soul Gacha by Plastik for Lootbox
December 28th - January 17th 2018

Lipstick | AmCold - Light by Go&See

Lashes | Blink by Go&See

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Skin & Eyes | Candy - Pale by Go&See for Powder Pack
Genus December 2018 Pack

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Shape | Homemade Shape

Location | Luanes Winter World

Poses | Mandarin by NamiiChu

You Might Also Like

0 comments