The Dark Walk Home | Tannenbaum & Enchantment

November 25, 2018

For a change, this post has zero reflection on my mind right now.  I am actually in a really good mood and have had a very productive few days.  I ended up going for something darker because I am so in love with this dress and hat combination, but it really didn't suit a pink and cutsey scene.  I instead opted to go to one of my old haunts from my early days as a blogger and take some pictures there.  I haven't been here in quite some time, and yet when I landed it felt like I had just been here a few days ago.


The scratches on my face really make it look like something bad has happened, and I used the sad animation in the Genus HUD to give some extra oomph to that feeling.  I topped it all off with this beautiful lantern, and of course any excuse to wear a pair of thigh high boots.  These have become a favourite at the moment as well since they have a bit more a colder weather feel to them.  They have basically become my winter replacement for my usual latex thigh highs.


And what is a post by me without some added sparkle?  I put on the golden fireflies that I usually use.  These are actually decor but I love wearing them for photos and if I have a fantasy look on I just leave them to make me look more magical.  Just be sure to attach them to a central point on your body if you just want to look like they are flying around you.  Alternatively, you could attach them to your hands so it is like you are about to cast a spell.


It is almost 1pm here and I will be spending my afternoon finishing up a product for my store that I have been working on this week.  It won't be released until an event in December, but I am quite nervous about this new thing.  People are either going to love it or just not be fussed by it, so yeah, I am nervous!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Skadi Hair by Runaway

Dress | Aradia Dress by Psycho Byts for Tannenbaum
17th November - 22nd December 2018

Shoes | Briana Thigh High Boots by Moda

Septum | Aloha Septum by Astara

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Eyes & Scratches | Wolf Eyes & Scratches by Rainbow Sundae for Enchantment
10th November - 30th November 2018

Lashes | Included with Head

Eyeshadow | Included on Skin

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia - Esiana by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | Arranmore

Poses | Bev Animation Pack by Zombie Suicide

Lantern | Old Lantern by Mind Vision

Fireflies | Fireflies by Candle and Cauldron

You Might Also Like

0 comments