Let It Go | Tannenbaum & Suicide Dollz

November 21, 2018

Today I am doing a bit of a throwback really to a place I used to blog a lot.  Luanes Magical World was always one of my favourite places to come.  As the name suggests, it is a magical place, but also perfect for winter themed photo shoots.  I wanted to show off this cute makeup look which has a slight chilly vibe to it like I have been outside for a while, so I figured Luanes would be the perfect place to go.  It is mainly a romantic hang out place, but because it is set up with lots of little cuddle spots it means there are lots of beautiful places for photos.



Originally I was going to do nothing like this, but the last 2 days have been chaos.  I was about to make my InMotion video when my partner called me and said he had just got out of the hospital!  He had sliced his finger open right down to the bone, and our hospital couldn't really do anything about it and that tomorrow (Tuesday) we would have to take the 2 and a half hour drive into the city to go to the hospital there.  I got my video done and edited and then got to getting prepared for the long drive.  Luckily, everything is going to be ok and there is no serious damage, but he may permanently loose feeling in his finger.  The worst part is we spent 6 hours traveling to go to an appointment that could have easily been done here, but they keep cutting funding to our local hospital and the services are getting worse and worse.  So my original post idea is on hold because I have lost a day and didn't have enough time to prepare it because of deadlines.



That is not to say that this was rushed or anything, I did want to do a post just like this one, but it was going to be later in the week.  I just shuffled them around as this one was going to be quicker and would put me back on track.  Anywho, I really like this look and it really makes me think of Else from Frozen.  So that is why I called this post Let It Go.  I think my Genus head really does have a Disney Princess kind fo vibe and I really like it.  I tried the Babyface Genus but I actually didn't like it as much as my Classic.  I guess I have just gotten used to this face and I like it so much that I don't really want to change it.


 Wow, this post went on for a while, huh?  Did you get to the end?  If you did, hello, and I hope you enjoyed this!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Bloom by Truth

Coat | Arctic Fur Jacket by Petite Mort

Dress | Valenna Dress by Plastik for Tannenbaum
17th November - 22nd December 2018

Shoes | Yeline Pumps by Plastik for Tannenbaum
17th November - 22nd December 2018

Necklace | Celestial Necklace by Venge

Head | Genus Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Eyes | Included with Head

Lashes | Included with Head

Eyeshadow | Cloey Shadows by Zombie Suicide for Suicide Dollz
18th November - 30th November 2018

Blush | Girly Blush by Rainbow Sundae

Lipstick | Lipstick Jelly by Sintiklia

Nails | Gothic Lolita - Light by Dark Passions for Baroqued
2nd November - 25th November 2018 2018

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia - Esiana by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Showcase V1 by Image Essentials

You Might Also Like

0 comments