Lets Get Wasted | PocketShop & Femboy Hunt

September 12, 2018

So this post took a little longer then I expected to put together.  I spent a lot of the weekend getting drunk because it was Sammy's birthday.  And we all know I shouldn't blog while under the influence, haha.  But I have also been somewhat sick as well, so that has not helped and I had started making this post yesterday but sorta of rage quit and went back to bed.  It was just one of those days I think.  Anywho, here we are!


For this, I was kind of going for a cyber-goth rave feel.  Like we are out partying and having a good time.  It took a while, but we got there!  My being captain perfectionist I made Sammy change I think 3 times until it was perfect.  I knew I wanted to wear the Violetility outfit from the Femboy Hunt because it is awesome.  I really love it.  Sammy is also wearing piercings from the hunt too.  As for the rest of the look it just kind of happened?  I had picked shoes first to pick the clothing, and then randomly decided to wear purple hair?  And that is what kind of inspired the overall cyber look.


I know I have spoken about these ears before, but they are just my favourite thing right now.  I love them a lot and so figured I would show them to you guys with some different colours.  I also know I have shown you these tattoos before too.  However, they are amazing.  I do wear these quite often in my everyday Second Life, especially if I feel more on the fantasy side of things.  They come in a range of colours and are even tintable.


The scene, well, it kind of looks like a club?  The backdrop is pretty awesome and I love the feel of it.  These drinks we had scattered around our old home because we both find them very cute, and table and stools come in a range of pretty colours which helped finish off the feel.

So I hope you enjoy this!

 ♥ Alex ♥
The Look

Outfit | Black Edge Set by Violetillity for Femboy Hunt
(2L Hunt from 1st September - 30th September 2018)
Boots | Domina Strapped Boots V2 by Moda
Bracelets | Double Bracelets by The Little Bat
Face Decals | Pearl Bindi by Astara
Body Tattoo | Archaic Tattoo by Seydr
Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's
Lipstick | Get Lippy by Rainbow Sundae
Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's
Nails | Crystal Nails by Artifical Hallucination
Hair | Orchid by Moon for PocketShop
(5th September - 4th October 2018)

Anatomy

Eyes | Versicolor Eyes - Ice by Seydr for We Love Roleplay
(4th September - 30th September 2018)
Ears | Uthansr Mesh Ears by Le Gene for PocketShop
(5th September - 4th October 2018)
Head | Neve by LAQ
Body | Lara by Maitreya
Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel
Shape | Homemade Shape

♥ Sammy ♥
The Look

Outfit | Black Edge Set by Violetillity for Femboy Hunt
(2L Hunt from 1st September - 30th September 2018)
Boots | Survivor by N-Core
Spetum & Bindi | Cross Piercing Set by Astara for Femboy Hunt
(2L Hunt from 1st September - 30th September 2018)
Earrings | Jessica Gacha (Common) by Genus Project for The Arcade
(1st September - 30th September 2018)
Collar | Cool Girl Princess by Dirty Princess 
Makeup | All included with Head HUD
Bracelet | Swear Gay Pride Bracelet by Lapointe and Bastchilde
Eyeliner | Included on Genus HUD
Lipstick | Lera Collection Number 1 by Le Gene for PocketShop
(5th September - 4th October 2018)
Nails | Included with Maitreya HUD
Tattoo | Shindeiru  By Dappa
Hair | Astra By Truth
(Free gift on the front desk)

Anatomy

Eyes | Babe by Go & See
Head | Genus Head by Genus Project 
Body | Lara By Maitreya
Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
Skin | Elska by Lumae
Shape | Paisley by West End

♥ The Scene ♥

Poses | About Me by Zombie Suicide for The Imaginaruim
(1st September - 30th September 2018)
Backdrop | Las Palmas - Gacha Common by The Bearded Guy
Table & Stools | Starlana Set by Plastik for Au Lovely
(September 10th - September 24th 2018)
Drinks | Summer Drinks by What Next
Sparkles | Shattered Particles by Deadly Nightshade

You Might Also Like

0 comments