A New Dawn Begins | Fifty Linden Friday, Saturday Sale & Group Gifts!

September 16, 2018

It's the weekend!  Well, the weekend is nearly done, but I had originally planned to do this on Friday and wasn't feeling great so it never got done.  That being said, I got a few items in the sales over the weekend so as always I am eager to share them with you.  Some of these were on sale on Friday or Saturday, so may not still be on a sale.  But a lot of stores are pretty chill and leave stuff for sale all weekend, which is awesome by the way. So if you are one of those stores, thank you!


Let's first talk about the sale items.  This week I got 2 things, the dress, and the lanterns.  Now, as most people I am Scottish, and although I don't normally jump on something just because its tartan, this I had too.  I actually have a very similar dress to this in real life so I had to have it.  The lanterns come in 2 versions, stars or face.  I got the face ones because I thought they were cuter.  The lipstick I am wearing was part of Saturday Sale, and the cool thing it's you can buy different versions for different heads.  I sometimes struggle with lipsticks for my LAQ head, because the shapes on LAQ heads do vary as each head is quite different.  But I now have 3 lipsticks from Rainbow Sundae for LAQ and they all work on the LAQ Neve head perfectly!  I love them.


I am also wearing 2 group gifts in this post too!  The first being these lovely eyes by Seydr which you get 5 colours each with 3 shapes.  And then my hair is by Truth and the styling HUD gives you a lot of options, aswell as 10 colour pallettes.  So these stores are both worth joining if you like regular, good quality gifts.  My choker is a gacha item by Beauty Of Darkness.  It is actually the rare.  There is 1 rare and 5 commons and is only 50L a pull!  I love cheaper gachas with cute little items like these in and I find them the most enticing.


I know this post has sounded rather impersonal, but I have a lot on my mind right now and am feeling a bit off.  So yeah, this post doesn't really read like my usual self, but that is because I am not feeling my usual self.  Anyways, I hope you enjoy it.

♥ Alex

The Look

Dress | Ava Dress by Pixicat for Fifty Linden Friday
(50L Friday 14th September 2018)
Shoes | Morgan Heels by Moda
Choker | Cherry's Choker (Gacha) by Beauty Of Darkness
Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's
Lipstick | Wine & Rose Lippy by Rainbow Sundae for Saturday Sale
(Sale Price 15th September 2018)
Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's
Nails | /gloomy Nails by The Little Bat
Hair | Reyane by Truth
(Group Gift - 350L Join Fee)

Anatomy

Eyes | Versicolor Eyes - Caramel Apple by Seydr
(September Group Gift - 300L Join Fee)
Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala
Head | Neve by LAQ
Body | Lara by Maitreya
Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel
Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | About Me by Zombie Suicide for The Imaginaruim
(1st September - 30th September 2018)
Tree & Grass | Persimmon Tree by Little Branch for PocketShop
(5th September - 4th October 2018)
Plants | Succulents Gacha by Zombie Suicide for The Imaginaruim
(1st September - 30th September 2018)
Lanterns | Batwing Lantern - Face by Half Deer for Fifty Linden Friday
(50L Friday 14th September 2018)

You Might Also Like

0 comments