Vintage Vibes, Kind Of? | PocketGacha & Syndicate Sunday

June 05, 2018

Feeling the vintage vibes.  This is a style I don't really do, but hey, today is a first!  This is one of those things that just kind of happened.  I bought these jeans as part of Hello Tuesday and when I paired them with this top I just ran with it.  I actually wanted to show you the pink version of the jeans with white lace on but I didn't have a top to go with it haha.  So this is what happened instead.


These Art Deco items for Syndicate Sunday were just perfect for this look.  I know everything in these photos are from the same era but I don't care.  I think it works.  I also think these jeans are amazing.  They are 100L for today and the pack has many shades of denim as well as yellows and pinks and a few patterns.  They are awesome and I urge you to buy them!


I didn't really have some big statement necklace to put with this because it is not my usual style.  I think this one from Plastik works though and it also comes in a huge range of colours on its HUD and goes really nice with the brighter and colours of the jeans if you get them.  I really want to show you these another time in some bright fun colours.  I just need to find the perfect top.


I also used items from the Kunst Gacha for the current round of Pocket Gacha.  I thought the items from it went really well with the Circa stuff.  And yeah, that wall colour is gross but isn't it just so 70's?!  LOL!

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Top | Rianna Outfit by Zoom for Syndicate Sunday
69L during June 3rd - June 5th 2018

Jeans | Tashina Jeans by Hilly Haalan for Hello Tuesday
50% off June 5th 2018

Shoes | Tripp Sneakers by K-Otic

Accessories & Piercings

Necklace | Rihtual Jewelry - Silver by Plastik

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow & Lipstick | Included on skin HUD

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Lady by Truth

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Cabnet & Mirror | Metropolis Items by Circa for Syndicate Sunday
69L each during June 3rd - June 5th 2018

All Other Items | The Lounge (Gacha) by Kunst for PocketGacha
May 15th - June 10th 2018

Poses | Model 141 by Focus Poses

You Might Also Like

0 comments