Let's Party & Eat Souls | Gothic In Wonderland & Midsummer Enchantment

June 15, 2018

It's summer, it's hot, and darkness has fallen.  It is time my friends to walk on over to the other side and sample the deadly delights of Gothic In Wonderland and then bring our selves back to this world as we wander through the fairy forests of Midsummer Enchantment.  In case you have zero idea of what I am talking about there is two awesome events going on now and they are kind of awesome haha.  Gothic In Wonderland has some awesome gothic treats for you with the underlying theme of Alice In Wonderland and Midsummer Enchantment has some fun and Wiccan inspired items inspired by gothic weddings and fairies.  So jump on down and check them off.


So let's start with Gothic In Wonderland.  I am wearing the bodysuit Beauty Of Darkness made and it's pretty cool.  It has a colour HUD but it is not just coloured, it has patterns too.  It is pretty nice and it is her first time making mesh clothes and I think this came out really nice.  I really like this and it fits really well.  I wear Maitreya and often around the chest clothes doesn't fit right against my skin and there is a gap, but this is perfect so I am really impressed.


Off to Midsummer Enchantment and I am wearing earrings by The Little Bat and Bracelets by Zombie Suicide.  Both have colour HUDs and the colours match up pretty nicely.  The Earrings also have a matching septum ring which is pretty neat.  I added this bindi and collar to my accessories to bring it all together.  I quite like this, I haven't done a dark post like this in a while because I have been feeling rather cute and pink lately haha.  This looks good though like I am going to eat your soul.  I am saving this outfit and will be wearing it later at Gothic In Wonderland at 3pm today as they are having a party!  Woo!


Ok, this decor is a gacha that I had to have!  The cat tealight is my favourite thing and I kind of want to put it up in my new office which I will be showing you guys shortly.  The whole thing is pretty neat and suits my style... or at least when I am feeling wicked like this.  So, hope you enjoy this!

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Bodysuit | Gothic Wonderland Bodysuit by Beauty Of Darkness @ Gothic In Wonderland
June 2nd - 23rd 2018

Shoes | Scarlett Spiked Platforms by Moda

Accessories & Piercings

Bindi | Ankh Bindi by Oubliette

Earrings | Luna Earrings by The Little Bat @ Midsummer Enchantment
June 15th - 30th 2018

Collar | Cross Collar by AsteroidBox

Bracelets | Kalya Cuffs by Zombie Suicide @ @ Midsummer Enchantment
June 15th - 30th 2018

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Tattoo | Luna Blogger by Endless Pain Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Gracie Eyeshadows by Izzie's

Lipstick | Clarity Gothic Red Lipstick by 7 Deadly Skins

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Fiji by Truth
June Group Gift - 350L Join Fee

Eyes | Demons / Angels Eyes by Lunacy

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Tzuyu Bento Poses by NamiiChu

Decor | Cubby Clutter Gacha by Candle & Cauldron

Sparkles | Twinkle Groundcover Patches by Dysfunctionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments