Bound Box | May 2018 Unboxing

May 11, 2018

So you all know I love my Bound Box by now right?  Well, I am feeling like death and editing this video has been hard going but the excitement of opening this and seeing whats inside has kept me going.  Although now I really need a nap haha.  Watch my video for more info and to see 10 of the 12 items.  I will post a short video on Sunday or Monday with the other 2.






Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | May Bodysuit & Collar by Enfant Terrible for Bound Box
May 2018 Box

Boots | Rohnda by Mosquito's Way for Bound Box
May 2018 Box

Accessories & Piercings

Face Harness | Attached to hair

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included on LAQ HUD

Tattoo | Luna by Endless Pain Tattoos

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Control by Spellbound for Bound Box
May 2018 Box

Eyes | Demon Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Location | Whole Wheat

Poses | Pose Me by Zombie Suicide

You Might Also Like

0 comments