Unicorns, Rainbows and No Ginger Hair, Oh My!

April 20, 2018

So this is the second time I have gone without my ears and ginger hair?  Sometimes its fun to shake things up, and when I was planning this post I was in a rather silly mood!  I am starting to feel a bit more myself after the last 6 weeks of crap I have had in my RL, so yay.


Right, so the look.  These shoes are life, they really are.  Even though there is a black version and some stunning black glitter ones I wanted to showcase these in their natural unicorn state.  I knew I wanted to use my unicorn stuff from Plastik, but I was unsure of what else to put with it until I did my PocketGacha video and say these bodysuits.  I really think these are perfect for each other and if you told me the two stores worked together to make these match I would believe you.  The pastel swatches for the shoes are perfect for the suits.


Now, I tried my usual hair colour and it looked alright, but out of curiosity I tried a pastel colour and it looked fab.  I usually buy selection palettes from Truth as it has my favourite ginger tone in as well as a bunch of other staple colours and some fun ones.  However, after I saw how nice the pastel colour was I thought I would try one of the rainbow palettes from my group gift hairs and just wow.  I had honestly never even tried the colours before but I am loving it and know I will be wearing the rainbow hair more in my regular Second Life adventures.


For my scene, I used the items by Majesty for PocketGacha.  Again these do actually come in a black but...  I just wanted the pink ok, it goes well with what I am wearing.  I added some Crystals to the dresser, some curtains to the backdrop and some rugs on the ground to complete it all.  The stool does have pose but I wasn't feeling it so I used these cute ones from PingPong who makes super cute bento poses!

And that is ut, I hope you guys enjoy this xD  It was fun to do something different!
♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Rosey Bodysuit (Gacha Rare) by Pixel Geek @ Pocket Gacha
April 15th - May 10th 2018

Shoes | Yuni Platforms (Gacha Rare) by ModaPocket Gacha

Accessories & Piercings

Ears, Horn & Tail | Amalthe Set by Plastik

Rings | Cute Midi Rings - Silver by Messy

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Sor'rel Collection by Kula

Nails | Black Magic by Dark Passions

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Teanna by Truth
Group Gift January 2018 - 350L Group Join Fee

Eyes | Riley by The Little Bat @ Underdog Event
April 14th - May 16th 2018

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory & Regular Body - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Curtains | Fairy Curtains - White by Half Deer

Heart Crystals | Heart Window Crystal by Candle and Cauldron

Rugs | Furry Rug by Dysfunctionality

Backdrop & Furniture | Vain Girl Gacha Set by MajestyPocket Gacha

Poses | Momo Bento Poses by PingPong

You Might Also Like

0 comments