Bargains & Gachas Galore | The Saturday Sale, Fifty Linden Friday & PocketGacha

April 27, 2018

I've had this scene set up for a week now and been dying to use it!  If you watched my Pocket Gacha video for April you would have seen me drooling over this 2 furniture sets and I have had them just sitting and waiting to be photographed.  So today is finally that day I show you guys these.


I also used the backdrop from the Vanity Girl set in Pocket Gacha too but a different colour swatch then last time.  It is a very versatile backdrop and I have really enjoyed playing with it.  The unit with all the decor is linked if you buy the full set, which not only makes it easier to decorate your place but cuts down on the land impact of placing each piece which is super cool and handy.  I really appreciate them adding that.


My top and skirt are part of The Saturday Sale this week by Psycho Barbie will be out for 50L each all weekend.  That's 100L for 2 fatpacks of clothing items, how awesome is that?  The skirt is holographic textured and I really like it.  These shoes I have really enjoyed.  Normally I don't like pointed toed shoes but this is the second pair from Moda I have had and loved.  The rings I have are also a sale item for Fifty Linden Friday, so lots of bargains in today's post.


I finished this look off with some jewelry and an aura that are both available at Fantasy Faire.  Speaking of which, Fantasy Faire has been extended for another week until May 6th, so plenty of time to go and explore and do the hunt.  Yes, there is a hunt!  So go go go!

♥  Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Top | Knotted Top - Plain by Psycho Barbie
50L For Saturday Sale April 28th - 29th 2018

Skirt | Laced Skirt - Holographic by Psycho Barbie
50L For Saturday Sale April 28th - 29th 2018

Shoes | Audrey Laced Heels by Moda

Accessories & Piercings

Head Jewel & Necklace | Rihtual Jewelry by Plastik @ Fantasy Faire
Extended by One Week:  April 19th - May 6th 2018

Rings | Sorceress Set by Pretty Mess & Nova
Fifty Linden Friday item 27th April 2018, will be price after.

Aura | Moon & Star Aura by Deadly NightshadeFantasy Faire
Extended by One Week:  April 19th - May 6th 2018

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | New York Matte by Kula

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Lela by Truth

Eyes | Starlet Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Standing Pose | Just 1 Drink by Reve Obscura
Included Cocktail Drink


Other Poses | Included in Chairs

Backdrop | Vain Girl Gacha - Backdrop Rare by Majesty @ Pocket Gacha
April 15th - May 10th 2018

Unit with Decor | Siddartha Gacha by Mesh IndiaPocket Gacha
April 15th - May 10th 2018

Furniture & Other Decor | Decadent Gacha by MaisonclosePocket Gacha
April 15th - May 10th 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments