Come Back To Me Dreamland

February 28, 2018

Sleep, why do you elude me so?  Who do you tease me with the gentle drift off to dreamland and then pull me out of it with nightmares?  Ugh.  That pretty much sums up why I was going to do a video today and haven't.  I am very tired!  However I have this cute outfit on and I just needed to share it, and since I had already done all that work and put together my credits I figured I would just do some pictures and put it all up.  So here we are:


Sometimes I am inspired by a theme, sometimes an event or even just a color I feel like that day.  However, today was a day where I was inspired by 1 item and ended building everything else around it.  The item in question is this dress by Get Frocked.  Now I have actually had this dress for some time, it was made for an event a while back and is now in mainstore but I never wore it at the time.  Well, today is the day where I finally show you a whole look using this fun and colorful dress.


At first, I didn't know what to put with it, that is why it has taken me so long to make a look with this dress but I am happy now with how it has turned out.  The stockings by Psycho Barbie and gloves by Beauty Of Darkness go quite well together and I think they compliment the darkness of the dress nicely.  It was finding some color to add to it which would make the eyes pop that was more difficult.  The accessories I am wearing I have actually blogged before.  The necklace is by Venge and the headpiece and face jewels are by Saga.


The headpiece seemed to be a no-brainer actually, as soon I was thinking of colors I knew I wanted to use this.  It also has the matching face jewels which I added and looks very pretty if you ask me.  I went through a few of my necklaces from Venge actually but eventually went for this one because I liked the oranges in it.  They weren't too bright and there is a little hint of green too, so I think that helps bring it all together, especially with the green nails by Inevitable Madness.

The flowers on the ground behind me are not actually a part of the scene which is found at Whole Wheat.  I added these because they are super cute and I thought matched my lighting.  These are by Puke Rainbows and are a gacha item with a few color variations.  So that is it!  I hope you like this look.

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Rowena Mini Dress - Eyes by Get Frocked

Gloves | Retro Gloves by Beauty Of Darkness @ The Point
1L Gift Feb 10th - Feb 28th 2018

Stockings | Enchanted Stockings by Psycho Barbie

Boots | Platform Sneaks And Warmers by Reign

Accessories & Piercings

Headband | Day Of The Dead Head Band by Saga

Face Jewellery | Day of The Dead Face Jewels by Saga

Necklace | Mazu Necklace by Venge

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Glitter Eyeshadow by Kula

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included on LAQ HUD

Nails | Batty Nails by Inevitable Madness

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Jealousy - Reds by Stealthic

Eyes | Starlet Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Perla - Cotton Candy by 7 Deadly SkinsHipster Fair
Feb 17th - Mar 3rd 2018

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Location | Whole Wheat
Floor 1

Poses | Victoria by Quar @ XXX Event
Feb 2018

Headshot Pose | Profile Pack by Lyrium

Flowers | Lotus Flowers - Gacha by Puke Rainbows @ The Imaginarium
Starts March 1st 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments