Hey Lolita, Hey! | Fifty Linden Friday!

October 20, 2017

Have I ever told you how much I love Fifty Linden Friday?

I honestly cannot wait to get online on a Friday morning, the FLF group pops open and everyone is excited.  I got a few goodies this week including Eyes and Lipstick from Izzie's.  I have the eyes in this post but not the lipsticks.  Her make up is great so check it out!

Also, I have had Lana Del Rey's song Lolita stuck in my head for days, hense the title of this post.  Oh, oh and my new Motherboard came!  Yay :D




Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Trick Or Treat by Psycho Barbie @ The Darkness Chamber Fair

Socks | Studded Zipper Kneesocks by Sn@tch

Shoes | Alyx Corset Heels by Moda

Accessories & Piercings

Crown | Lethal Stalagmite Crown by Psycho Byts @ Trick Or Treat Lane

Staff | The Boaz Staff by Plastik @ We ♥ Roleplay

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Shimmer Eyeliner by Arte

Lashes | Nadia by Clockhaus

Lipstick | Candy Lips by The Little Bat @ The Hanger Monthly

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Apple by Truth @ Uber

Eyes | Angel Eyes by Izzie's 

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Kimberly by Catwa

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Medison (Old Gatcha) by Glam Affair

Scene & Location

Location | Whole Wheat

Poses | The Witch In The Dark by Elephante Poses @ Season Of The Witch

You Might Also Like

0 comments