Focus On The Bats | Aura's, Light Boxes & Free Gifts

October 23, 2017

I had a lot of fun with this post.  This light box by Reve Obscura is one of my favourite things and I love the effects it creates.  The box is tintable, so I made mine a bit darker, and the light is colour changeable via menu.  There are also 5 bento poses included as well as a lot of customization options for positions, brightness etc.

I can see me using this a lot, not just as a photobox but as decor, because it creates gorgeous lighting effects when you stand infront of it or put objects inside it.  I am dancing infront of it right now as I write this post!




Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Harness - Dakaria by Dark Innocence @ The Darkness Chamber Fair

Boots | Thigh High Sneakers - Webs by Reign
(Saturday Sale)

Accessories & Piercings

Earrings | Dripping Ichor Earrings (Gift) by Refined Wild @ Trick Or Treat Lane

Necklace | Jack-o-Necklace by Candle & Cauldron @ Trick Or Treat Box

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Fall Eyeshadow (Hunt Gift) by Inevitable Madness @ I ♥ The Cart

Lashes | Web Lashes by Venge @ The Underdog Event

Lipstick | All The Colors Matte Lipstick Set by Izzie's

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Princess by Sn@tch

Eyes | Soma Eyes by Zombie Suicide @ Somber

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Kimberly by Catwa

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Golha Skin by Plastik @ Season Of The Witch

Scene & Location

Photobox & Poses | Focus 5 Bento Poses w/ Light Box by Reve Obscura

Battys Ghosts | Halloween Auras - Ghost Bat V1 & 2 by Deadly Nightshade @ Birthright

You Might Also Like

0 comments