Trap or Snack | Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2020

It's the eve of half-price chocolate and I am excited!  I don't celebrate Valentine's Day because I think it's stupid but I am not gonna say no to some cheap choccies and sexy deals.  Most of this is made of up 69L items for Forbidden Fridays, a new adult weekly sales event.  I had no plans to blog today, infact I have other things I am supposed to be doing buuuut I couldn't help myself because this turned out cute.


Now I am wearing Legacy M, but this lingerie is for Belleza Jake.  I put on the deformers and it fits pretty well except for a few spots.  I did find if you mess with your shape you can make it fit nice but I had to make myself quite big for it to work and I prefer to me smol.  So I will just put up with the imperfections.  But please MuggleBorn if you see this please consider rigging for Legacy!


This backdrop is also so cute, it says "Little Fucking Pervert" on the neons and I love it so much.  I knew I had to have this and Cala of Inner Demons was mad at me when I went to buy it and she kept throwing my money back at me.  Was rather amusing, thank you Cala!  I wonder if the neons would be made into a sign just on their own?  Because I love it!


Anyways, that's your lot!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Gem Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Lingerie | Leigh Lingerie by MuggleBorn for Forbidden Fridays
- Adult weekly sales event runs Friday 14th Feb 2020
- Rigged for Jake, Gianni, Female sizes available separately

Boots | Shae Thigh High Boots by Riot
- Rigged for Adam, Jake, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Slink M, Physique, Signature, Venus

Face Stickers | Little Love Face Stickers by Astara for Salon52
- Event runs 16th Feb - 8th Mar 2020
- Unrigged mesh stickers

Collar | Lust Choker by Mossu
- Unrigged

Handcuffs | Valentine Handcuffs by Dark Secrets for Forbidden Fridays
- Adult weekly sales event runs Friday 14th Feb 2020
- Holdable and Decor versions

Eyeshadow | Bunny Eyeshadow by Izzie's
- Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, Logo & Omega

Blush | Casual Blush by Father
- Omega Appliers

Eyes | Addicted by Gloom for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th Jan - 15th Feb 2019
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | Bad Girl by Foxcity
- 7 poses + mirrors

Backdrop | Little Fucking Pervert by Inner Demons for Forbidden Fridays
- Adult weekly sales event runs Friday 14th Feb 2020

You Might Also Like

0 comments