Just Peachy | V-Tech!

January 09, 2020

It's been a long time but, it's a V-Tech day!  I don't use Maitreya and V-Tech a lot these days because its makes me feel... weird.  However, I just had a bout of confidence today and felt like rocking it.  One of my favourite stores has started supporting V-Tech and I am so happy!  So thank you AsteroidBox for making pretties for us.  This harness is just to die for and I grabbed a couple other bits of pieces while I was at it.



I did grab these cuffs a while back in Fifty Linden Friday.  They are rigged for guys and girls which is really nice!  This whole look is more or less evolved around them as I had been dying to show them off but not had quite the right look for it.  Turns out I just needed some straps and thigh highs.



 The peach neon light is one of my favourite things.  There is also an eggplant which I have aswell and they do make me laugh.  I have them rezzed in my cyber home with a bunch of other more lewd neons that I have never blogged.  Maybe I will one day?  I have been feeling quite daring lately.



So that's your lot, enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Azren Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Harness | Erator Harness by AsteroidBox
- Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, V-Tech

Undies | Mattys Swimwear bu Cubura
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M, Gianni, Maitreya

Boots | Samara Boots by Moda
- Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya

Cuffs | Anastea Cuffs - Frozen by Plastik
- Jake, Freya, Giani, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink M

Ears | Ilvanya Elf Ears by Logo
- Rigged and fit most heads

Eyes | Hellman Collection by Gloom for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th December - 15th January 2020
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | All Nighter by Foxcity
- 7 Poses + Mirrors

Backdrop | Pay As You Want by Foxcity

Peach Light | Peach Neon Light by NeverWish

You Might Also Like

0 comments