Awfully Fuzzy | Kustom9 & Kinky

January 12, 2020

Ok, lemme explain... I have been feeling all pink and fuzzy, I bought this cute pink parasol, I saw this cute dress for V-Tech, I wanted an excuse to wear this cute hair from Truth I bought ages ago.  And voila.  So I quickly took these pictures and decided to blog it before I change my mind and go "nope, too femme, do not want".  Let's blame the Lunar Eclipse, it can be the moon's fault, yup yup.  Anyways here you go, a boy in a dress.



I have this massive collection of items I impulse buy for V-tech and then I never wear them.  I really have to be in a mood to actually wear it because it's quite feminine figured and its a bit triggering at times.  For the last few days though all I been wearing is Maitreya and V-Tech.  I pray to sky Daddy I am not going through another identity crisis because I do not wanna go through that again!


Something I bought that is quite neat is this butt flattener that deforms your body slightly to make it smaller.  I quite like it because it tones down the curves and butt size of Maitreya to look better with V-Tech to achieve the kind of look I want.  They have various deformers for different things and I highly suggest checking out their MP.  They have deformers for things I never even thought of or noticed before.


So that's your lot, enjoy because it's probably the last time you will see me in a dress for a long time!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Kitten by Truth
- Rigged & Unrigged

Dress | Propitious Qipao Dress by Toksik for Kustom9
- Event runs 15th January - 10th February 2020
- Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy F, Maitreya, V-Tech

Boots | Gena by N-Core
- Rigged for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique

Collar | At Your Service Collar by Short Leash for Kinky
- Event runs 28th December - 22nd January 2020

Parasol | Wagasa Umbrella by Ariskea

Ears | Ilvanya Elf Ears by Logo
- Rigged and fit most heads

Eyes | Lucky by Gloom
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | Melody by NamiiChu
- 5 Poses + Mirrors

Location | Luanes Magical World

You Might Also Like

0 comments