High On You | Crush

January 30, 2020

I have literally been trying to get these photos for about 3 days and I am just like, you know what, I am done.  100% guarantee I will wake up tomorrow and hate them, but hey ho that's how it goes BB!  Anyways, see this romper?  It zips open... all the way... and is one of my new favourite things.  Usually, guys don't get fun stuff like this, but Cubura has us covered.


I also had to put these socks and booties back on because they are just such a cute combo and I love them.  I don't recall blogging these booties recently but the socks I know I have in a different colour.  They have also become a firm favourite in my wardrobe.  As well as this hair of course because, well, guys have a lack of full heads of hairs too.  Its usually all shaved at the sides and I am not a fan of that on myself.


For the scene, I mixed 2 gachas by Star Sugar and this super fun marijuana set to compliment the heart halo.  The hearts actually spin around like you are dizzy and I just thought the drugs kind of added to the fun of it all.  It's cute, I like cute, so yeah.  Also, I required this massive bear from one of the gachas because who doesn't love a giant bear?  It even comes in blue if you aren't a pink fan.


Aight, that's it, off to post of Flickr, toodles!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Azren Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Outfit | Matt Romper by Cubura
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy, Gianni, V-Tech

Socks | Gemma Unicorn Ombre Tights by Uh-Oh
- Omega appliers & System Layers

Booties | Tila Ugg Boots by Moda
- Rigged for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink

Hearts | Love Crown by Tardfish for Crush 
- Event runs January 24 - February 20th 2020
- Unrigged

Collar | Crystal Heart Choker by Blah for Crush 
- Event runs January 24 - February 20th 2020
- Unrigged

Watch | The Smart Leash Holder by Short Leash for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs January 20th - February 15th 2020
- Unrigged

Ears | Ilvanya Elf Ears by Logo
- Rigged and fit most heads

Eyes | Addicted by Gloom for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs January 20th - February 15th 2020
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | Selfie by Foxcity
- 7 poses + mirrors

Paraphernalia | Kawaii Marijuana Set by MoonPhase for Crush 
- Event runs January 24 - February 20th 2020

Furniture | 456 Gacha & Cat Mom Gacha by Star Sugar
- Cat Mom is at Gacha Garden February 1st 2020

You Might Also Like

0 comments