Bubblegum Boy | Something Extra & A Pep Talk

September 24, 2019

Today's Post is brought to you by the sudden boost of confidence I got after talking to my Mum In-Law.  You see I am often afraid to post my blog posts, or I have ideas that I never actually make because people get so dang triggered.  I know a lot of my readers will relate, as you come to my blog to find pretty pink things for boys, cute clothing for Femboys, and just generally untraditional things.  It can be hard when you don't fit in the mould, it can be tough just being you because people feel the need to shove their opinion in your IM box for no reason.  But we need to be less afraid.  We need to take more risks.  We need to be truer to ourselves and fuck what people say.  You, reading this right now, yes I am talking to you:  You are an amazing and creative person, let it shine and brighten up this boring barbie world with your uniqueness.  I believe in you ♥



On the topic of not fitting the mould, Something Extra opens tomorrow!  These super cute shorts are from the event, which I got early because I blog for Muggleborn (who makes awesome femboy and V-Tech clothing BTW), and I went a little more daring than usual and showed off the bulge option.  Nearly all of her clothing comes with flat and bulge options for down there which gives the options to show off who you are much better than having to compromise all the time.  I totally forgot that Something Extra was coming around again (it's every 3 months) so now I am really excited about it opening again.  I for sure will be going to check it out, so if you see me don't be afraid to say hi!


Now I want to draw your attention to these super cute sneakers.  They are rigged for many bodies, which is awesome, but they also come with an unrigged version.  I always appreciate items coming with unrigged options as I can wear them on nearly all my avatars.  There are so many times I want to wear some cute women's sneakers but can't because of rigging.  I also tend to like the shape more, as my male avatars are usually slim and smol so male sneakers can look like I am wearing clown shoes at times.  So I really appreciate L&B for including an unrigged version.  Plus men's items often don't come with pink so I get to take advantage of this lovely pink colour on all my feets!


I also want to take a moment to thank you.  Thank you for coming to my blog, thank you for reading this far, and thank you for giving me a reason to do this.  There are so many times I just want to give up or not do a post because I don't want to deal with the hate.  You, however, give me a reason to keep posting and keep sharing.  So thank you, you deserve a cookie.  Go get a cookie you lovely, lovely person.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Umbriel Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Shorts | Holly Shorts by MuggleBorn for Something Extra
- Event runs 25th September - 14th October 2019
- Rigged for Maitreya, Hourglass, Freya, Ebody Curvy, Alice

Shoes | Candy Platform Sneakers by L&B Swear
- Rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique, Classic & Unrigged

Piercings | Aloha Piercings by Astara
- Unrigged

Collar | Faithful Pet Leash Collar by Short Leash
- Unrigged large & small size, plus RR Corgi and RR Pup size

Necklace | Meltine Cookies by Plastik
- Unrigged necklaces in Male & Female sizes, includes earrings & holdable cookies

Eyeshadow | Holo Glitter Eyeshadows by Izzie's
- Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, LAQ, Omega & System Layers

Eyes | Mother Pearl Eyes by Father
- Appliers for Omega

Ears | Expressive Bento Elf Ears by Logo
- Compatible with many heads

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
- Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Melody by NamiiChu
- 5 poses + mirrors

Rugs | Circular Rug - Donut by QE Design

Bed | Kitten's Bed & Bowls by Short Leash

Unicorns | Unicorn Frand by Short Leash
- This is a holdable stuffy but I rezzed him for decor

Candy | Medley Candies by Lovely Alien

Cookies | Meltine Cookies by Plastik
- I rezzed the holdable cookies to make decor

You Might Also Like

0 comments