Summer Breeze | Fable 4 & Syndicate Sunday

August 11, 2019

Hey, hey guess what?  IT'S COLD HERE!!!  It is wonderful to not have the scorching summer sun here in the real world, and it has put me in a much better mood.  Now I know this post does not at all reflect the weather we are currently experiencing but I think it shows the joy I have for the rain and the cold breeze.  It is delightful and I am so happy for the heatwave to be gone.


 So onto my outfit.  Now, really I should of been blogging something completely different that I had been wearing for a week with the intention to blog.  However, I changed into this for a family party that was unicorn themed and it was just too cute to not share.  Plus this adorable unicorn stuffy has just been released by Short Leash and that confirmed that I needed to blog this.  I will get the other look blogged because it's pretty cool looking and I have the outfit saved.  Today I just wanted to show this off though.


I know some of you are probably getting sick of the pink by now.  I promise you the next one has a lot of black... and a little pink.  But its hot pink, not pastel, so that's something right?  I may actually go in and mess with the outfit and change it to be blue or something for a change.  I just find that this avatar looks really good with the pastel pinks and he looks so sweet don't you think?  He is by far my favourite avatar at the moment and the one I have been spending the most time on.


Alrighty so that is it for today, I hope you enjoyed this and I will see you next time!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Haiku by Moon Hair
- Rigged

Top | Unicorn Shirts by Crooked Laugh
- Rigged for V-Tech.  King & Queen versions.

Bottoms | Jarthly Jogger Outfit 4 by Caboodle
- Rigged for Maitreya, Freya & Hourglass
- Lucky Board Prize, group required.

Shoes | Unicorn Slippers by Reign
- Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink & Unrigged versions.

Collar | Sugar's Collar by Short Leash
- Unrigged

Earrings | PomPom Earrings by Lovely Alien
- Unrigged

Piercings | Little Star Piercings by Astara for Syndicate Sunday
- Event runs 4th August to 11th August 2019, 50% off!!!
- Unrigged

Unicorn | Unicorn Frand by Short Leash for Fable 4
- Event runs 10th August to 31st August 2019

Eyeshadow | Bunny Eyeshadow by Izzie's
- Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, Logo & Omega

Freckles | Starry Freckles by Astara
- Appliers for Genus & Omega

Lipstick | Makeup Lip Tint 3 by Petit Chambre
- Appliers for 6DOO & Catwa

Nails | Pure Unicorn Love by Dark Passions
- Maitreya, Omega & Slink appliers

Eyes | Mother Pearl Eyes by Father
- Appliers for Omega

Ears | Expressive Bento Elf Ears by Logo
- Compatible with many heads

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
- Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Female Close Up Poses by Indigo
- 5 Poses & Mirrors

Particle Effects | Dreamy Dandelions by Cole's Corner
- Includes 3 styles of particle effects

Location | Short Leash Puppy Park

You Might Also Like

0 comments