Enchanted Glow | Mystical Market

August 14, 2019

Good evening!  Mystical Market is almost over and I wanted to let you guys know.  Today (Aug 14) is the last day to snag some lovely creations at this Discount event!  You heard me, DISCOUNT.  So run on down, have a look around and save you some money.  Just this morning I popped on down and played some gachas that were 20L - 40L a pull and I got some amazing items.  I also got this awesome outfit on sale too and I am in love with it!


To go with the outfit I put on this beautiful jewellery that is rigged for men!  I repeat it's rigged for men!  There is also unrigged version included and female version sold separately.  But jewellery rigged for men!  How awesome is that?  I sorta forgot I bought these, I am bad for that, but once I remembered I knew they would be perfect for this.  I want to go to their store and see what other beautiful goodies they have for men.


I am also wearing free hair from Raven Bell.  It is their birthday and for a limited time, this hair is free to VIP members.   I have a serious addiction to Raven Bell hair, they have become my favourite recently and I do not see that changing any time soon.  Added some cute sandals to finish it off and bibbidy bobbidy boo, I got a fresh new look for you.


So that's your lot, enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Ren Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged
- Limited Time Birthday Group Gift!!!

Outfit | Vine Chiton by Dreaming Thicket for Mystical Market
- Event runs 2nd August - 14th August, Discount Event!!!
- Rigged for Slink, Signature, Ex Machina, Belleza Jake, Altamura, Adam

Shoes | David Sandals by Riot
- Rigged for Slink, Signature, Belleza, Adam

Accessories | Reliq Jewels - Male by Immersion
- Rigged for Slink, Signature & Unrigged

Particles | Forest Spirit Particles Gacha by Dreaming Thicket for Mystical Market
- Event runs 2nd August - 14th August, Discount Event!!!
- Hand & Foot version included

Eyes | Erin by The Little Bat
- System layers, Catwa, Genus, Lelutka & Omega appliers

Ears | Expressive Bento Elf Ears by Logo
- Compatible with many heads

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Physique Male Bundle by Slink

Skin | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
- Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Eudora by Kokoro
- Included 6 poses + Mirrors

Location | Dark Passions Event Ground

You Might Also Like

0 comments