Personal Hell | Events & Ramblings

August 22, 2019

Good afternoon and welcome to my personal Hell where I have to get my butt in gear and work constantly for 5 weeks if I am going to meet all my deadlines.  Am I stressed?  No not at all, I am so far from stressed that in my mind I have already killed myself multiple times. It will be worth it though, I have some fun projects coming up and I am off to Glasgow Comic Con at the end of September so it will be nice to have a proper holiday.  So if you see me blogging a lot less, that is why!


So today's outfit is inspired by... I had blog deadlines and I grabbed stuff and dressed it up to be something funky?  Is that a good idea?  Actually, that works for me a lot.  I see what deadlines I have coming up, pick a few items that match each other and then try and turn them into something a bit magical.  And what is better to dress up some very nice clothing and turn it into a dark lord than a sexy cloak and a little demon friend?  So say hello to my Dik Dik, yes, that is a real animal, and this Dik Dik is Animesh and you can purchase accessories for him like tail bows and leg warmers.  Normally these are so cute it hurts but I decided to take him with me on a dark adventure.


 For the bottom half, I cannot tell you how many sets of legs I went through until I found the perfect ones.  I had Tech legs, Mech legs, Fawn legs, all kinds of legs and I really did not know I had so many.  Life of a bargain hunter, I blindly buy stuff because it's cheap and then forget I have it.  I really need to Invest in CTS wardrobe to help me I think.  It has been on my to-do list but I just never get time.  I will be taking most of December off to relax as I don't really do Christmas so I will probably get around to it then.


Anyway, that is it.  Sorry, this post is a little rambly but my mind is all over the shop and running at 100 miles per hour and I struggling!  So I hope you enjoy this anyways.
♥ Alex


The Look

Hair | Ren Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged Hair

Cloak | Donatien Manteau by Cureless RedLabel for Romp
- Event runs 11th August - 25th August 2019
- Rigged in 4 generic sizes for male and female

Top | Kirk Tank by Justice
- Rigged for Slink, Gianni, Geralt and Jake

Bottoms | Weekender Jeans by Sn@tch
- Omega Appliers

Legs | Faun Legs - Short Hair by Seydr and Trap
- Rigged for Maitreya, Slink (M&F), TMP (M&F) and Default (M&F)

Horns | Ruin Horns by Lovely Alien
- Unrigged

Mask | Parallax Mask by Catacomb for The Man Cave
- Event runs 17th August - 11th September 2019
- Unrigged

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's
- Includes Omega appliers

Tattoo | Fvneral Tattoo by Dappa
- Appliers for Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Belleza and Omega

Eyes | Demon Eyes V2 by Zombie Suicide
- Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, Omega.  Mesh eyes & System eyes

Ears | Expressive Bento Elf Ears by Logo
- Compatible with many heads

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Physique Male Bundle by Slink

Skin | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
- Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Sickly by Vilda&Phew
- Store is no longer in operation

Pet | Little Dik Dik by Hilted for Okinawa Summer Festival 2019
- Event runs 2nd August - 31st August 2019
- Animesh pet with accessories available separately

Location | Whispering Pines
In the Graveyard on top of the hill

You Might Also Like

0 comments