Break Free | The Decay

August 24, 2019

Ok before I say anything else, Facebook these are male nipples so you can't restrict this post because you seem to be ok with male nipples, ok?  Now that we have got that out of the way, hey its a V-Tech day again!  For this, I Frankensteined 3 outfits together to make a new one, because why not.  I have admired this lingerie set from Plastik for a long time now but I had no way really of wearing it until I thought outside of the box.  I originally was going to go completely topless and have a cute witch hat and make it all pink and frilly but uhm... well this happened instead.


Today also marks the grand opening of a new event called The Decay which is hosted at Necrosis, a goth-inspired experience sim.  It is a small market os dark and wicked things from a handful of designers.  There are some new items and some old items which designers have put out for 50% off!  So if you like the dark and macabre, as well as a good sale, run on down and have a look.  There is a nice selection of home items and avatar items, most of which are unisex.


I've spent most of the day trying to take these photos.  I eventually settled on this setup and once I was done and hopped down from my scene and turned the lights off, the natural light of the sky showered down on me and it looked beautiful and I was pissed.  Oh well, I still think these are funky, and also a ode to a style of photography I have not done in a while.


Before I go I should quickly add the 3 outfits I Frankensteined together also have other pieces.  The lingerie has a bra and sheer oversized shirt to ear with it but they are not for V-tech.  The cape has a bodysuit which is really cute, and the top thingy I have on is a bolero from a set that has a top and pants to match.  So I advise checking out the full outfits these pieces are from!

Hope you enjoy.
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Evan Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged Hair

Top | Black Edge Set by Violetility
- Rigged for V-Tech

Cape & Harness | Coles Sexy Wear by MuggleBorn
- Rigged for Maitreya, V-Tech, Freya, Hourglass, Hourglass Petite

Lingerie & Shoes | Villian Lingerie by Plastik
- Rigged for Maitreya, Hourglass

Rings | Moonstone Bento Rings by Psycho Barbie for The Decay
- Event runs 24th August - 7th September 2019
- Rigged for Maitreya, Slink

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's
- Includes Omega appliers

Tattoo | Goddess Forehead Tattoo by Astara for The Decay
- Event runs 24th August - 7th September 2019
- Appliers for Omega

Lipstick | Dazzle Me Lipsticks - Haunted by Pink Fuel
- Appliers for AK, Catwa, Genus, LAQ, Lelutka, Logo, Omega & System Layers

Eyes | Necrotic Eyes by Father for The Decay
- Event runs 24th August - 7th September 2019
- Appliers for Omega

Ears | Expressive Bento Elf Ears by Logo
- Compatible with many heads

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
- Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Rosie by Kokoro
- Includes 6 poses + mirrors

Jar | Phial Of Demons by Inner Demons for The Decay
- Event runs 24th August - 7th September 2019
- This is a decor item I used as a holdable prop

Crystals | Shattered Crystals by Lovely Alien

Flowers | Fable Flowers by Lovely Alien

Background | Occulti Rugs by Plastik

You Might Also Like

0 comments