Summer Heat | Afterglow & Season Story

July 24, 2019


Whoop whoop, its a V-Tech kind of day!  It is boiling hot here and very much an underwear type of day, so my avatar is feeling the same.  This weather is gross and I hate it.  Its so hot here that the rain is hitting the ground and evaporating, its just eww.  Anywho, lets get on with this very pink and very cute blog post.



These panties are very cute and come with a few styling options.  You can wear them in the female style like I am, a camel toe, pushed to the side, or a ball cup version.  One thing I love about MuggleBorn is the extra crotch options that give you options to express yourself and not feel boxed in.  I teamed them up with this adorable top from Pixel Geek.  Pixel Geek make such cute clothing for V-Tech.

 
I added some cute socks from Caboodle.  I am a huge fan of over the knee socks and these ones are extra nice as they are pointed toe so they are ballet socks!  They are neat and I actually haven't worn them since I bought them as I haven't worn my Maitreya body in quite some time now.  I mostly wear it for ad photos for my store and I don't need shoes or socks for that.
 

The scene includes this beautiful mermaid themed bed from Cheeky Pea, and a bunch of cuteness from Space Oddities.  These go wonderfully together, and if pink isn't your thing the bed does come in a nice classic sea blue colour.  So you can get a more marine style from it, I just love the pink!

Hope you enjoyed this post.
♥ Alex

The Look



Hair | Gem Hair by Raven Bell for The Seasons Story
- Event runs 10th July - 2nd August 2019
- Unrigged hair

Top | Kitten Top by Pixel Geek
- Rigged for V-Tech

Bottom | Pretty Little Panties by MuggleBorn for Afterglow
- Event runs 16th July - 6th August
- Rigged for Maitreya, Katena Regular & Bimbo, Hourglass, Freya, EBody Curvy

Socks | Ballerina Socks by Caboodle
- Rigged for Maitreya, Hourglass, Freya

Collar | Lust Choker by Mossu
- Included Daddys Boy, Daddys Girl, Daddy, Bad Boy & Bad Girl

Eyeshadow | Bunny Eyeshadows by Izzie's
- Omega Appliers

Nails | Pure Unicorn Love by Dark Passions for Gloss
- Event runs 13th July - 31st July 2019
- Maitreya, Omega & Slink appliers

Eyes | Winter Eyes by Izzie's
- Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, Omega.  Mesh eyes & system eyes

Lipstick | Makeup Lip Tint #3 by Petit Chambre
- Includes 6DOO and Catwa appliers

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
- Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Bubble Gum by Fashiowl
- Includes 9 poses

Bed & Lights | Sirena Set by Cheeky Pea

Rug | Day Dreamer Gacha by Space Oddities
- Common Gacha Item

Everything Else | Pretty Pastel Desk Set by Space Oddities

You Might Also Like

0 comments