Party Until Sunrise | Afterglow & Loading

July 27, 2019

Good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you are.  It is still a V-Tech kind of day!  I have been dying to show off this outfit from Loading because it is so cute and so versatile with its options and textures.  I wasn't originally going to blog today, I am supposed to be having a day off but I wasn't in the mood for games and wanted to be productive.  So here we are, I am blogging anyway!


I never really got much from the sales this week, but what I did get I am in love with.  I got this hair from Raven Bell for Humpday Sale.  It is a Limited Edition texture pack for one of their hairs and I love it.  I always buy anything Raven Bell if it fits me or not because I know at some point I will have head or body and it will fit.  This one is unrigged and easy to fit, but when they do make rigged hairs they do a male and female fitting which is so awesome!


From Fifty Linden Friday I got these imperfections by Izzie's, but I don't see them as imperfections at all I think they are beautiful.  The freckles are adorable and I love how the lip makeup gives some extra definition and depth to the lips.  This palette is very cute and very well done to add some extra realism to your avatar.  I also got some landscaping rocks from Saturday Sale but they were not appropriate for this post.


So that is it for today, I hope you enjoy this post.  I must say I have been rather enjoying being in Maitreya and V-tech again, but we all know next week I will be in something else haha.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Evan Hair by Raven Bell
- Limited Edition Dystopia Pack
- Unrigged hair

Outfit | High Score Summer by Dishpan Hands for Loading...
- Event runs July 9th - July 29th
- Rigged for Maitreya & V-Tech, bottoms have flat and bulge version.

Boots | Kendall KHS by Justice
- Rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique

Collar & Cuffs | Neon Dreams by Astara for Afterglow
- Event runs July 16th - August 6th
- Unrigged, 3 versions (unscripted, Open Collar & Nanite Systems)

Eyeshadow | Neon Nightshade by Dark Passions for Afterglow
- Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka & Omega

Freckles & Lips | Face Imperfections by Izzie's
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka, LAQ, Omega & system layers

Nails | Neon Dicks by Dark Passions for Afterglow
- Maitreya, Omega & Slink appliers

Tattoo | Flynn by This Is Wrong
- Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Legacy, Omega

Eyes | Demon Eyes by Zombie Suicide
- Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, Omega & system layers

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Ears | Expressive Bento Elf Ears by Logo
- Compatible with many heads

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
- Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | All Nighter by Foxcity
- Includes 7 poses & mirrors

Backdrop | Neon City Vol 2 Limited Edition by Foxcity

You Might Also Like

0 comments