Wake Me Up | Midsummer Enchantment

June 13, 2019

Midsummer Enchantment for 2019 has opened and it is even more magical than last year.  There is a wide variety of items from all kinds of fantasy and wonder, as well as some dark and alternative vibes splattered here and there.  I absolutely love how the event grounds look, the items that were out when I was poking around early looked amazing and I cannot wait to get my hands on the 5L hunt items.  So why not gaze upon this beautiful dress I am wearing from the event, and then get your butts down there tomorrow, June 14th, at 1pm SLT for the opening of this magic and wonder.




I know I normally write a lot more in my posts, but I have had a really rough day and I don't really want to bring my doom and gloom into this post.  Although you can see it in the headshot.  I will probably elaborate more at a later time.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Sensual by Stealthic

Dress | Paloma (Gacha Common) by Les Sucreries De Fairy for Midsummer Enchantment
Event Dates:  June 14 - 30 2019

Crown | Arelia Flower Crown by Tiny Trinkets

Rings & Nails | Dhalia Nails & Rings by Pure Poison

Under Eye Makeup | Aegyo Sal by Izzie's

Eyes | Annia Eyes by Plastik

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Body Poses | Prima Ballerina by Belle Epoque

Headshot Pose | Oki Doki by Foxcity

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka

Location | Dark Passions Event Grounds
Currently:  Midsummer Enchantment June 14 - 30

You Might Also Like

0 comments