In The Clear | Upgrades & TMD

June 14, 2019

Remember not so long ago I mentioned in a post I need to stop watching so much Anime?  Well... this one is based upon Clear from Dramatical Murder because I was wearing a different outfit a few days ago and the eyes and hair reminded me of him and I just had to go with it.  So, yeah, here we are and I hope you like it.  It's fun to dress up as some of your favourite characters.



It was actually abit hard to get this outfit together.  The mask was easy, Contraption makes amazing items and has this new mask out now at The Mens Department.  I knew I could use these jeans from justice because they come with a tucked version for boots and I paired them with some unisex boots from Cubic Cherry.  So that was all easy, but after that, oh I had a hard time.  Marketplace is such a minefield and so it took me a long time.


The coat and the scarf are very integral parts for the look and it was mostly the colour of the scarf that was the hardest part.  Not only was it hard to find the right style of scarf for men, but the right colour.  I eventually just bought a full perm scarf and tinted it to the right colour.  I know that is kind of cheating, but it was the best I could do and it a good tip for if you cannot find things in the exact colour you need.  Find something that is modify or full perm and just tint it to the colour you need.


So yeah, I hope you like this.  It was a lot of fun and it was very refreshing after the hard time I had yesterday!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Erin Hair by Raven Bell
Free Group Gift

Scarf  | Mesh Scarf Bound Side by Viscon
This is a Full perm item because I couldn't find the right colour in any stores.

Coat | Shirts Coat by K
Comes with male and female sizes

Jeans | Jax Pants by Justice
Comes with a regular leg version and a tucked version for boots!

Boots | Lenn by Cubic Cherry
Comes with male and female sizes

Umbrella | Normal Umbrella by DAL

Mask | Fumigation Soldier's Mask by Contraption for The Mens Department
June 5th - June 30th 2019

Arms | SK3LET0 Series Prosthetic Arm by Contraption

Tattoo | Existenz Tattoo by This Is Wrong for Upgrades 1.0
Appliers for male and female bodies

Eyes | Albino Eyes by AzDesign

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Physique Male Bundle by Slink

Skin | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads.  Omega appliers.

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka

Body Poses | Profile Pack by Lyrium

Rain | Simplest Rain by Dysfunctionality

Location | Hilted - The City Of Neon Dreams

You Might Also Like

0 comments