Cake, Candles and Comfiness | Syndicate Sunday

January 08, 2019

Wow, it took me a bit there to come up with a title for this.  This is, in fact, my third attempt at photos for this post today.  It has not gone well my first 2, but here we are on take 3 and I am finally happy.  I am really good at over thinking things and trying to do too much, and I think that was my problem.  I went for a simpler scene this try and voila!  I am a happy bunny.  So sit back, relax, have some cake with me and let's get on with this post.


Syndicate Sunday has just opened for its January round and there are lots of goodies this month.  It begins on the first Sunday of every month and runs until the second Sunday with all stores putting out new, or recolours of items for just L$69.  I used quite a bit from this sale event in my post today.  And now that I think about it, my entire outfit is sales items!  The skirt by QE Design was for The Saturday Sale and she often leaves her items out for the entire week so you may want to go and check this out before it goes back to full price.  My boots were also from either The Saturday Sale or Fifty Linden Friday, I don't remember.  The piercings were from a previous round of SYndicate Sunday, and everything else is Syndicate Sunday's current round.  So lots of bargains.


This top may well be a new favourite of mine.  The pack comes with many profanities and I just love it.  The skirt is cut in a really interesting way, and you need some thigh waisted undies to wear with it.  I, however, did not have any that I could find, so I just alphaed out my lady parts, so if you cam up my skirt right now there is just a big hole of nothingness.  Which does make me chuckle.  The boots and skirt are almost an exact match on colour, and admittedly the lighting I used kind of distorts it a little so you don't see how similar they are so well.  That is cause I am using a 2 tone projector light to give a sense of the pictures being taken in the evening.  These lights are also available for Syndicate Sunday and come in 3 window shapes, each with 10 colours.


Makeup is quite simple again, with me going back to my trusty Sintiklia lipstick which I have had for a long time now.  I always find myself going back to it, as even when you change the opacity so it blends better, you still get the night high shine of the highlights showing through.  It's a very high-quality lipstick which is why i always go back to it.  I put on some nails, and some piercings and I was done.  Woo!  I hope you like this one, and I hope my ramblings in this post weren't too much, its 9.30pm and I am tired!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Camila by Limerence

Top | Six Letter Words Tee by Fetch for Syndicate Sunday
January 6th - 13th 2019

Skirt | Marlee High Waisted Mini by QE Design

Shoes | Glitter Thigh High Sneakers by Reign

Piercings | Aloha Piercings by Astara

Choker | Jen Choker by Fujiwara's World for Syndicate Sunday
January 6th - 13th 2019

Eyeliner | Included with head

Lashes | Blink by Go&See

Lipstick | Lipstick Jelly by Sintiklia

Nails | Glitter Bomb Nails by Songbird for Syndicate Sunday
January 6th - 13th 2019

Eyes | Pretty Eyes by Avi-Glam for Powder Pack
Genus December 2018 Pack

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Headshot Pose | Party Flirt 1 by Image Essentials

Other Poses | Included in Bed

Candles | Runalla Candles by Plastik

Side Table | Shabby Corner Desk by Dragon Magick Wares for Syndicate Sunday
January 6th - 13th 2019

Cake | Dried Apple Cinnamon Bundt Cake by The Half Moon Market for Syndicate Sunday
January 6th - 13th 2019

Lighting | Arch Window Projectors by Astara for Syndicate Sunday
January 6th - 13th 2019

Everything Else | Hugge Set by Cheeky Pea

You Might Also Like

0 comments