Beary Cute | Weekend Sales

January 07, 2019

I have been dying to share this with you for a couple of days now, however, my head feels as though it is going to explode.  I have spent a couple days trying to take pictures and it just hasn't panned out.  I really wanted to do a video of my haul of items from the weekend sales but I just hadn't been able to concentrate and focus, because I got a lot!  Anyways, here is today's post.


The socks and slippers I got in the sales.  Socks being for Fifty Linden Friday and slippers for The Saturday Sale.  They are by 2 different stores but work together amazingly.  I initially got the socks in the panda print, but after I got these slippers which have bears and pandas, I went back to see if the bear socks were still on sale on Saturday.  Sure enough they were.  I also got this hair in The Saturday Sale and my nails are from it too.  I got these slippers in Unicorn too, because you know, who can say no to unicorns?


It took me a long time to find an outfit to go with this.  I knew I had something that would be perfect but it took me so long to find it.  My inventory is a complete mess and I was going through dress after dress after dress.  Then I remembered about this sweater and skirt that came in brown.  I put them on and it was perfect!  My avi has now been wearing this ever since because I hadn't been able to take photos I was happy with.  I think I am finally happy though.


I went quite simple with my makeup.  I find that more natural looks work best on the skin I have for my Genus head, plus it looks much cuter.  I don't normally wear nude lipsticks like this, however, I am really loving the look and may end up doing it more often.  We will see.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Nina by Doe

Outfit | Amelie Gacha by Luas

Socks | Honey Socks Brown Bear by Friday

Shoes | Beary Cozy Slippers by Reign

Bear | Mr. Bear Plushie by Short Leash

Eyeshadow | Becky Makeup by Euphoric for Powder Pack
Genus December 2018 Pack

Lashes | Blink by Go&See

Lipstick | Powder Pack Genus by L'Etre for Powder Pack
Genus December 2018 Pack

Nails | Marbleized by Dark Passions

Eyes | Pretty Eyes by Avi-Glam for Powder Pack
Genus December 2018 Pack

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Pop by Fashiowl

Location | Luanes World

You Might Also Like

0 comments