Summer Loving | Something Extra & Summerfest

July 04, 2018

Ok, this started out as some weird ass joke about how I looked like Legolas from Lord Of The Rings with ears, this hair and the V-tech chest.  I was going to run with that idea but this happened instead and I think it looks really cute!  I love this look and I think I am going to save it as a party outfit.  I will have to try and do a Legolas style at some point though.


So as I said this started with the ears, hair and chest mod.  I got this harness a week ago and have been DYING to show it, I was going to do it on Manstara in the last posts but it didn't look right, it also gave me a good opportunity to show off these shorts in a different light because I didn't show them off very well before.  It was more for the bulge haha.  These are cool though and the shorts have a few bulge options as well as without for the ladies.


My background is just a collection of cute summery items available at events right now!  It's very hippie looking and cute.  It reminds me of my childhood a bit, I am a 90's kid and we had that hippie phase with the beaded bandanas and tie-dye.  I had tie-dye everything and rainbows everywhere, so this kind of takes me back there.


Hope you enjoy!
♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Harness | Pentagram Harness by Kawaii Syndrome @ Something Extra
June 21st - July 12th 2018

Shorts | Jessie Shorts by Muggleborn

Boots | Mia Laced Platforms by Moda

Accessories & Piercings

Gloves | Deah Glove & Rings by RealEvil Industries

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Forehead Tattoo | Pearl Bindi - Pastel by Astara

Eyeshadow & Lipstick | Included with skin HUD

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Nails | Crystal Nails by Artificial Hallucination

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Fiji by Truth
Group Gift May 2018 - 350L Join Fee

Eyes | Reel Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod by V-Tech

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Victory, Hey & Secret by Reve Obscura

Mirrors | Raize Mirrors by Plastik @ Seasons Story
July 10th - July 31st 2018

Flower Candles | Annris Candles by Plastik @ Seasons Story
July 10th - July 31st 2018

Rug | Circular Rug - Stripes by QE Design @ Summerfest
June 18th - July 11th 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments