Sharp Dressed Man | PocketGacha & Fifty Linden Friday

July 07, 2018

So, Sammy and I have been working on Manstara who we are nicknaming Manny.  Got him a new skin, some more manly tats, and a sexy ass suit.  Because I am using the Maitreya Body with the V-Tech chest mod on and my LAQ Neve head it has meant that this has been a lot cheaper than going out and buying a whole new body and head.  My next project is to try and make a more buff and chiseled look using the same body, mod, and head.  Once I get it all figured out I want to try and make a video all about it and show you my process.  Anyways, on with the post!


Although I kinda liked the skin I was using before when I first created him, it wasn't quite "right".  We tried a few and it was actually a hard choice but eventually went for this one.  It just kind of feels me, yah know.  I have messed with his shape a little here and there as well to try and get a more manly jaw and make his lips a little less feminine.  We tried some stuble tattoo layers on the head, it looked ok but I kind of like him clean looking more.  I may try some though in the future to show you guys.


The tie thingy I have on is awesome and has women's sizes and the V-Tech size, as well as ties to wrap around your peen.  It has a stylist HUD with a few options like having it tied, or crossed over the chest.  It's really neat.  The wall art decor things are for Fifty Linden Friday however they are out all weekend at the 50L price tag.  The set also comes with a stained glass window type thing and a wall clock.  The rest of the furniture is out for PocketGacha which ends on the 10th so you need to get to it if you want this.  It makes for a nice man cave that is for sure.


So yeah, I hope you guys are liking this experimenting I am doing.  I have to admit that I have been enjoying playing as Manny a lot and haven't really been the regular fem Astara for about a week, haha.  Anyways, enjoy!

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Pants & Shoes | Marc Bowtie Tuxedo Premium Edition by Lapointe & Bastchild

Accessories & Piercings

Tie | StripTie by Muggleborn

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Tattoo | Mafioso by Letis

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Troy by Burley

Eyes | Starlet Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod by V-Tech

Skin | Cain Skin - Oak by Lure

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Male Bento Poses Pack 1 by Zombie Suicide @ Men Only Monthly
June 20th - July 15th 2018

Furniture Set | Caspian (Gacha) by Architect for PocketGacha
June 15th - July 10th 2018

Wall Panels | Shinna Wall Decor Collection by Plastik for Fifty Linden Friday
50L until July 8th 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments