Wine, Dominance and Musical Harps | Midsummer Enchantment & PocketGacha

June 27, 2018

You know when you are just in a mood, a weird mood, a mood to just do whatever the hell you want?  Yeah, I am in one of those moods, today I don't feel pink and fluffy, today I feel like latex and whipping ass.  So here we are, in this lovely Fapple BDSM living room set, wearing thigh high boots and a corset.  Enjoy.


I think what I have already said kind of covers how this post came to be.  I have actually had this living room set for about 2 weeks now and it is in my SL home.  I have been enjoying a lot but just hadn't gotten around to showing it off yet.  The set comes with a few other bits and pieces too that are not pictured and is a Gacha for PocketGacha but you can buy the whole set if you wish from the HUD which is awesome.


For my look, I was already wearing this hair with something else.  There is something about the style of it that just keeps me in that mood of "I'm gonna beat your ass", no idea why.  I think it may have something to do with how classic and slick it is.  To fit the style and mood a corset is of course needed and thigh high boots are always in my life.  I have so many shoes and I would be willing to bet at least half of my collection is thigh high boots.  I have a problem.


The harp and wand on the coffee table are not part of the set by Fapple, these are in fact by Deadly Nightshade.  The want is in the 5L hunt for Midsummer Enchantment and the hard is actually wearable with a strumming animation and it plays a song.  It also has particles and when you touch it changes its effects from flowers to butterflies.  It is really pretty and if I was in the mood for doing videos I would have shown it to you that way but I am still not feeling it.

So that is it!  Hope you like this.
♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Corset | Keeva Boots - Red by Get Frocked @ Garden Of Shadows
June 12 - June 28th 2018

Boots | Keeva Boots - Red by Get Frocked @ Garden Of Shadows
June 12 - June 28th 2018

Accessories & Piercings

Collar | Raven Collar by RealEvil Industries

Rings | Elektra Nails & Rings by RealEvil Industries
I have the nails hidden

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's

Lipstick | Clarity Lipstick - Gothic Red by 7 Deadly Skins

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Nails | Evening Enchantress by Dark Passions @ Midsummer Enchantment
June 15th - June 30th 2018

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Taren by Truth

Eyes | Reagan Eyes by The Little Bat @ AnyBody
June 7th - June 30th 2018

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Sitting Poses | Bento Ground Sits Vol2 by Foxcity

Headshot Pose | Profile Pack by Lyrium

Furniture Set | Angel Oak by Fapple for PocketGacha
June 15th - July 10th 2018

Harp | Crescent Blossom Zither by Deadly NightshadeMidsummer Enchantment
June 15th - June 30th 2018

Wand | Xaldin's Wand by Deadly Nightshade @ Midsummer Enchantment
5L Hunt Item | June 15th - June 30th 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments