The Devil Is In Me Father | Saturday Sale & Syndicate Sunday

June 30, 2018

Don't blog while drunk, don't blog while drunk... Ugh I blogged while drunk.  Oh well!  Welcome to my drunken brain as it tries to put together an outfit and photograph it. Wee!  I hope this turn out fine, haha.  So here goes nothing.


Should I write something here?  I don't know.  What am I drinking?  Cheap cider, because I am an angry Scottish pineapple who isn't fussy haha.  But seriously its mixed berry and actually really nice.  I have chocolate too!  I am going to have it after this :D


Are these photos blown out?  I really don't know!  I am going to look at this in the morning and be like "What was I thinking?"  Haha.  Oh man, why am I still typing?  You don't want to read this.  Or maybe you do?  Do you want a glimpse inside my pineapple brain?


I am gonna shut up now.  Enjoy this randomness!
♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Zippered Latex Dress Ombre 01 by Bossie

Boots | Crystal Boots by Artificial Hallucination @ Something Extra
June 21st - July 12th 2018

Accessories & Piercings

Horns | Crystal Horns by Artificial Hallucination

Earrings | Keir Earrings by AsteroidBox for Saturday Sale
75L June 30th 2018

Collar | Raven Collar by RealEvil Industries

Rings | Dark Queen Rings by RealEvil Industries

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Tattoo | Dragonborn Tattoo by Seydr

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included with Skin

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Nails | Crystal Nails by Artificial Hallucination

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Apple by Truth

Eyes | Demon / Angel Eyes - Uriel by Lunacy

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Hella Cute by Foxcity for Saturday Sale
75L June 30th 2018

Flames | Devastation Flames by Deadly Nightshade for Syndicate Sunday
69L July 1st - July 3rd 2018 

Sparkles | Floor Glowies by Dysfuntionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments