The Ninth Gate | Midsummer Enchantment, Gothic In Wonderland, PocketGacha

June 17, 2018

So, this post is loosely inspired by the movie The Ninth Gate.  I had never seen it before and watched it last weekend with Sammy and yeah.  I didn't intentionally do this but as I was putting it together it just kind of got weirder and more like a summoning of the devil herself, haha.  Plus I really love this skin and I have it in a few colours so you maybe seeing more strange things from me in the future.


Ok, so this is basically all based on the skin.  I really wanted to use it and so just started adding things to come up with this look.  I started with the skin, hair and dress and just started adding.  These horns are awesome and go well with the hair.  The horns and pearls are colour change and come with a no pearl version.  The dress also comes in red but I wanted to use the black one cause black is life.  I think I showed you guys these shoes like a year ago I think and so I decided to dust them off for this.


The scepters are Alice In Wonderland themed and so there is a club, spade, heart and diamond.  I was originally gonna use them all in the background but decided to wear one instead.  I think they are pretty neat, they made these and particles too.  The particles are tintable and are mesh items not a particle effect, and you guys know I love my extra effects inworld!


To finish it off I was adding these items from the alter set and it looked alright, and then Sammy said to add a pentagram which once she said that I knew to add this one by Candle and Cauldron which you have seen a thousand times but I don't care.  I love it.  When I had a Linden Home I used to have it outside in the garden for all to see.

So I think that is about it really, hope you enjoyed this!  I have been having fun making more creative posts lately.
♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Alice Dress by Zoom @ Gothic in Wonderland
June 2nd - 23rd 2018

Shoes | Domino Boots by Razor

Accessories & Piercings

Horns | Ra-Mur Mesh Horns by Lunacy @ Midsummer Enchantment
June 15th - 30th 2018

Collar | Voodoo Heart Collar by Beauty Of Darkness

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Makeup | HUDs included with the skin

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Nails | Queen Of Heats Mesh Nails by White Rabbit NailsGothic in Wonderland
June 2nd - 23rd 2018

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Sophia (Gacha) by Doe for PocketGacha
June 15th - July 10th 2018

Eyes | Included with skin

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Elvenne Skin - Currana by Plastik

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Mandarin Bento Poses by NamiiChu

Particles | Shattered Particle by Deadly NightshadeGothic in Wonderland
June 2nd - 23rd 2018

Scepter | Wonderland Scepters by Deadly Nightshade @ Gothic in Wonderland
June 2nd - 23rd 2018

Pentacle | Ground Pentacle by Candle and Cauldron

Decor | Summer Solstice Alter Set by Half Moon MarketMidsummer Enchantment
June 15th - 30th 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments