Demon Mistress | Lootbox Awesomeness

June 19, 2018

Sometimes we get inspired by weird things, and today I was just in a weird mood and this look kind of made itself.  Yeah, I am aware that probably makes no sense, but when do I ever make sense?  Anyhoo this gacha set is the heart and soul of this post and as you may have noticed I have a thing for fantasy right now.  I guess it is my flavour of the month!  So I hope you are enjoying it.


Ok, so this gacha set.  The skin, jewelry and tail are from it with the skin being the rare.  The gacha also has horns or you can pick up these exclusive horns which will only be available in this shape for the event.   There is also a dark skin which is to die for!  But I have been feeling the somewhat dead look this week.  I think that may be because I am sick and keep complaining that I am dying and that my eyes are going to burst out of my head, haha.


Outfit and shoes are really pretty and have a huge colour HUD.  I wanted to do something pretty with them actually but I dunno, I liked the way it looked with this skin, it gave a good chance to show off as much of it as I could while still looking like a classy demon lady.  Is classy demon lady a thing?  I hope so haha.


I am also wearing the fireflies from Candle and Cauldron again.  They are kind of hard to see so I made a little gif so you can see them in action better.  I like wearing them even though they are a decor, they make me look sparkly and fancy.  I like it.


So I hope you like it!
♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit & Shoes | Nicole Outfit & Shoes by Moda @ Vanity
June 2018 Round

Accessories & Piercings

Horns | Ladder Horns by Plastik @ Lootbox
Exclusive Horn Shape only at Event - June 2018

Jewelery & Tail | Araxxis Gacha by Plastik @ Lootbox
Exclusive Horn Shape only at Event - June 2018

Necklace | Kur Necklace by The Little Bat

Sphere | Electron Sphere by Deadly Nightshade

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | KC Makeup by Zombie Suicide @ Blush
May 28th - June 25th 2018

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Tinsley by Truth
Group Gift December 2017 - 350L Join Fee

Eyes | Macabre Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Araxxis Gacha Rare by Plastik @ Lootbox
Exclusive Horn Shape only at Event - June 2018

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Charmed I'm Sure by Nantra

Particles | Fireflies by Candle and Cauldron

You Might Also Like

0 comments