Bunnies, Bunnies Everywhere | Outfit Of The Day

March 16, 2018

I like bunnies.  That is what I have to say about this outfit.  Well, that and this dress is just stunning!  This whole look today is centered around this dress.  I loved it, needed it, got it, built everything around it, so I hope you enjoy.


So, this dress, why did you want to build everything around it Astara?  Well.  This is part of a whole set of items for Fifty Linden Friday by Plastik.  There are a few dresses and some single pieces like a top and a corset, as well as shoes and accessories.  It is a huge bundle of items and they come in pink and white.  Now originally I was going to wear pink and be all cute and fluffy buuuut... this just kind of happened instead because I love the soft pattern on this dress so much.


Now, what goes well with a pretty white dress?  Black, black everything!  It is how I felt today and I went with it.  The stockings from Psycho Barbie I have blogged recently but shh, they are super sexy and a nice touch to this I think.  The collar is by Zombie Suicide and has lots of color change parts which I love and will no doubt be wearing again at some point in a completely different color.  The boots I took from an outfit by QE Design.


My bunny friend is just adorable, he is animated and a favourite of mine.  I really do love him, you can get him in a few colors but I just have the white because it's nice.  Face Tat is some shameless self promotion because, why not.  And I have some bracelets that you can't see very well in these pictures so I will have to blog again but that is ok because they are awesome, but you can't tell :P

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Spring Flore & Clouds by Plastik
Fifty Linden Friday, Ends Monday 12th March 2018

Stockings | Enchanted Stockings by Psycho Barbie

Boots | Bellona Set by QE Design
Set also includes full outfit

Accessories & Piercings

Collar | Willow Collar by Zombie Suicide @ Blush
Feb / March Round 2018

Rabbit | Witchy Rabbit - Snow by Psycho Byts

Bracelets | Devils Tail Bracelet by Beauty Of Darkness @ Ostara's Alter
Item is 25% for event March 16th - April 3rd 2018

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Forehead Tattoo | Inverted Pentagram Face Tat - Dark by Astara
Item for The Artifact hunt - Free To Play

Eyeshadow | Included on Skin

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included on Skin

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Farryn - Selection by Truth

Eyes | Demon Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Naomy - Dew by 7 Deadly Skins @ Skin Fair
Mar 6th - Mar 25th 2018

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Location | Mirage

Poses | Kawaiikou Bento Poses by NamiiChu

You Might Also Like

0 comments