The Beauty Of Skulls

March 12, 2018

Not really a story behind this one.  I just fancied doing A post today because I have so many pretty clothes and accessories I haven't shown you.  So here we go!


The main star of this for me is the socks by Beauty Of Darkness, aren't they cute?  Not only are these cute but they are currently 25% off at The Point, so go and grab these while you can.  At the main store, she also has some cute purple panties that would be very cute with these socks.


My dress is by Get Frocked and look at the materials on this bad boy.  I love it.  When I started playing with my windlights the dress just looked even more fabulous.  Get Frocked and Beauty Of Darkness items always go well together, so if you like 1 style you will like the other.  I wear those two stores items together alot.


I have a few accessories with this look, the only new one being the head chains by The Little Bat, the other 2 items I have blogged before but they are favorites of mine.  And yeah, I am wearing the Chant skin again.  I love it ok?  I have some more cool skins to show you guys soon I just need to find some time.

So that is it for today. Enjoy!

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Maebh Mini Dress - Black by Get Frocked @ The Darkness Monthly
Mar 4th - Mar 28th 2018

Socks | Deadly Flowers Socks by Beauty Of Darkness @ The Point
Mar 1st - Mar 28 2018 - Item 25% off at event!

Shoes | Platform Sneakers by AsteroidBox

Accessories & Piercings

Head Chain | Pearl Headchain by The Little Bat @ The Wedding March
Mar 1st - Mar 31st 2018

Necklace | Alucard Necklace by Venge

Rings | Dark Queen Rings by RealEvil Industries

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | New York City Matt by Kula @ Skin Fair
Mar 9th - Mar 25th 2018

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included on LAQ HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Lagertha - Gingers by Truth

Eyes | Starlet Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Chant Freckled - Dew by 7 Deadly Skins

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Location | Whole Wheat
Floor Two

Poses | Witch Bento Pose Pack by Quar

You Might Also Like

0 comments