Lets Play Pocket Gacha | February 2018 Catalog

February 16, 2018

It's Pocket Gacha day... well, the day after Pocket Gacha day.  Anyhoo, it's time for one of my favorite videos, and that is a look at the Pocket gacha catalog.  I love going through this with you guys and I always try and keep as much a surprise as possible.


As always I got my partner to take control of Astara and go to the PG Blogger room and pick me up some nice things to wear for the video.  He chose this outfit by Belle Epoque which I am really loving.  It looks so comfy and fits with how I feel in Real Life today.  It is part of the Flash Dance collection they have made for this round.  There is also other items and accessories for this collection inspired by the film that are pretty fun.


He also grabbed these cute bunny bear things.  He just thought that they were adorable and that I would like them, he was right.  These are the decor version, but there are also holdable ones, wearable ones for your head, and necklaces.  There are 7 color variations of these, in the video, I pan around and show you the other 3 colors not pictured here.


I would also like to draw your attention to the accessories on my altar.  The green crystal ball and candles on the ground, as well as the bowls and candle stand on the altar, are not a part of it.  These are in fact by Plastik at the current round of The Coven.  There are quite a few color variations, these are the Good Witch sets.  I really like these, they feel right for channeling positive and renewal energies.  You get a closer look at these in the video.


If you need a tutorial on how to use and play Pocket Gacha then my previous video has a full tutorial at the beginning *Video Here*

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Flashdance by Belle Epoque @ Pocket Gacha
Feb 15th - Mar 10th 2018

Accessories & Piercings

None O_O

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Included on LAQ HUD

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included on LAQ HUD

Nails | Pastel Ombre Nails by Inevitable Madness @ Truth Or Dare Affair
Feb 3rd - 28th

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Ascension by Stealthic

Eyes | Licious Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Mandala - Dew by 7 Deadly Skins

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Bunny Bears | Les Petits Fruits by Les Sucreries De Fairy @ Pocket Gacha
Feb 15th - Mar 10th 2018

Chair | Cauldron Chair by Candle and Cauldron

Alter | Grimoire Table by Tia

Alter Accessories | Daynale Incense & Elemental Plinth - Good Witch by Plastik @ The Coven
Feb 3rd - 26th 2018

Candles | Shrine Candles by Candle and Cauldron

Pictures | Healer Frames Anatomy by PPK
On Sale @ Redeux Feb 15th - 21st 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments