Garden Of Shadows Kinky & Crimson | Item Showcase

February 23, 2018

Who's ready for another round of Garden Of Shadows?  Well clearly everyone else was on the 12th when it opened and I wasn't.  Anyhoo, I have a video showcasing some of the items from the event and at the end, we have a quick look around the fair since I didn't have enough time to do a full walk around.


I had planned to do this video yesterday and had even made a start, but I came across quite unwell and had to stop.  I starting having Aura's which is a pre-cursor to a seizure and so I went to lay down.  It left me feeling rather nauseous so I ended up not coming back online at all until around 10pm.  But hey you guys don't want to know that kind of information!


In my video, at the start we have a looky at these crystals.  They are one of my fav things right now so you will be seeing them again no doubt.  Pictured are the Droop, Moon, and Heart versions, but there is also a Cube, Hexagon, Sphere and Spider.  They spin around beautifully and come with reflections you can put on the ground or wall that also move and fade in and out.  I think they compliment the other items in this et up very well and bring it all together.  The lights with roses are also a favorite of mine and I love how they softly twinkle.  The Mirror/Cabinet type things by Plastik are so cute and I just knew I wanted to make a kind of dressing room type thing with these, hence why I made this set up rather than using my Skybox.


For the outfit, it was hard to pick what I wanted to wear, to be honest.  I had so many nice things to choose from, however, I wanted to wear these shoes so bad so basically, it was a case of whatever matched the shoes haha.  However, I do really like this outfit by La Belle Boutique.  The colors are very pretty but I stuck with Black and White as that is kind of my thing I guess.


I hope you like this video and the look.  I really quite like it myself, the little heart headband by Pr!tty is a great finishing touch.  I have actually saved this whole look as an outfit in Firestorm so I can easilly put it back on when I want to.  My Avatar Complexity is just over 72K so that's pretty good really for the amount of stuff I am wearing.  So yeah, I really like this look.

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Lingerie In Video | Danger Ribbon lingerie by Sn@tch

Outfit | Erica Outfit by La Belle Boutique @ Garden Of Shadows
Feb 12th - Mar 2nd 2018

Shoes | Belinda - Gacha Rare by Enchante @ Pocket Gacha
Feb 15th - Mar 10th 2018

Accessories & Piercings

Headband & Lollipop | <3 Ears & Lollipop - Gacha Item by Pr!ttyPocket Gacha
Feb 15th - Mar 10th 2018

Necklace | Dark Heart Necklace by The Little BatGarden Of Shadows
Feb 12th - Mar 2nd 2018

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Included on Skin

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included on Skin

Nails | Bold Metal Nails by Inevitable Madness @ Cosmetic Fair
Feb 15th - Feb 28th 2018

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Carla - Redhead by Truth
February Group Gift - 350L Join Fee

Eyes | Soulful Eyes Gacha by Avi-GlamPocket Gacha
Feb 15th - Mar 10th 2018

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Mandala - Cotton Candy by 7 Deadly Skins

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Monthly event starting 12th of each month and ending on the 30th.

Photobox | Mirrored Hallway by D.U.S.T

AO | Bento Sexy Professor by Voir

Poses | Delilah by SerendipityGarden Of Shadows
Feb 12th - Mar 2nd 2018

Seat | Josette Settee by Trompe Loeil
Free Gift from Shop Your Heart out.  Unsure if the item is in store.

Mirror & Dresser | Milla Jewelry Armoire by Plastik @ Frou Frou

Crystals | Droop, Heart & Moon Window Crystal by Candle and Cauldron
Each Sold Separately

Rose Lights | Sakuras Glitter Curtain - Black by Puke Rainbows

You Might Also Like

0 comments