Pretty In Purple | The Darkness Chamber Fair & More

October 16, 2017

I am in such a purple and pink mood lately, I have no idea what is up with me!  it is so unusual, but hey, it breaks up all the dark Halloween Posts I guess.




Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Melaina - Purple by Get Frocked @ The Darkness Chamber Fair

Shoes | Millie Booties by Fri.day

Accessories & Piercings

Earrings | Winged Earrings by Zombie Suicide @ The Secret Affair

Septum | My Deer Flower Septum (Gift) by Saga @ Kustom9

Necklace | My Deer Jewel Set by Saga @ Kustom9

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Bunny Eyeshadows by Izzie's

Lashes | Nadia by Clockhaus

Lipstick | Winnie Lips by The Little Bat @ The Underdog Event

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Merle by Escalated

Eyes | Mandala Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Kimberly by Catwa

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kouralee by Amara Beauty

Scene & Location


Poses | Bento Pose Set Peace by Zombie Suicide @ Bodyfy

You Might Also Like

0 comments