Comfy Sunday | #SecondLifeChallenge

October 15, 2017

I know I know, I said I was taking the weekend off from blogging because I did 3 videos this week.  However I really wanted to do Strawberry Singh's #SecondLifeChallenge so here I am!

This challenge to open to all residents, not just bloggers, and this week is to give 7 facts about your Secondlife.  So here are mine:

1.  I have been in and out of SL for 10 years.

2.  I have 3 close friends that I have known since my first 6 months of SL.

3. My store Astara is my 4th store in SL, but one of my old stores is still on MP and still makes a few sales.

4.  I have a hair addiction and one of my sisters is my enabler xD

5.  Astara is the only account I have ever had premium with, and I recently gave up my Linden Home for a piece of land to put my store on.

6.  I spend alot of time blogging. From the time of planning my outfit to having the posts done and all my reports done it can take 5-6 hours.  Video posts can be upto 9 hours.

7.  I used to be addicted to Lucky Chairs and MM Boards.  I still do these things now, but I used to be in alot of groups and I would hit every board and have to make sure I was awake to accept everything so I didn't cap.




Clothes & Shoes

Top | Hallows' Eve Shirt (Gift) by Secret Oktober @ The Darkness Chamber Fair

Shorts | Spooky Shorts (Fifty Linden Friday) by Pixicat

Socks | Hazel Socks by Pink Cream Pie @ Treat Or Treat Box

Accessories & Piercings

Choker | Luna Choker by AstaraThe Darkness Chamber Fair

Septum | My Deer Flower Septum (Gift) by Saga @ Kustom9

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Layl Eyeshadows (Walkthrough Prize) by Inevitable Madness @ The Nightmare

Lashes | Nadia by Clockhaus

Lipstick | Gothic Lipstick by Psycho Barbie @ Applique

Nails | Zombie Wake (Gift) by Dark Passions @ Trick Or Treat Lane

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Larissa by Escalated

Eyes | Boo Bunny Hunt Eyes (Gift) by Zombie Suicide @ Boo Bunny Hunt

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Kimberly by Catwa

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kouralee by Amara Beauty

Scene & Location


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for doing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you for reading my blog :D And thank for doing these challenges, its nice to have something different to add to blogs :D

      Delete