The Flower Boi | The Arcade & SL Pride at Home

June 17, 2020

Its summer, its hot, its humid and disgusting.  Ugh, but in SL we can pretend it is all light and lovely right?  I got these flowery overalls because as we have already established I am obsessed.  They are a Gacha by Cubura for The Arcade and some in some fun patterns including lots of flamingos!  But I was feeling a flowery boi and have been wearing this for about a week because it's so cute!


It also meant I had an excuse to wear this flower crown again.  Cubura makes a new things with pretty patterns that have this same daisy design and I love it!  They do of course have some more masculine patterns as well.  To keep it all Pride-themed I slipped on these cute sneakers by Equal which are a group gift, and I have those adorable Lolly by Short Leash which comes in a bunch of colours but we want rainbows here all month!  So rainbows it is.


Added the Bunny collar by Short Leash as well because it is one of my favs after all.  This one comes with RLV and Non RLV versions which is neat.  And of course, I have all my bunny gear on because that is just my jam now I guess.  I had my elf ears on for a Ad photo not long ago and it felt so weird because I am so used to seeing my self like this now.


Anyways that is your lot so enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Outfit | Dimi Overall by Cubura for Arcade
- Event runs 1st June - 30th June 2020
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M, Gianni

Shoes | Jensen Sneakers by Equal
- GROUP GIFT!!!
- Rigged for Enzo, Belleza M&F, Exmachina, Legacy M&F, Maitreya, Signature, Slink M&F, Unrigged

Flowers | Daisy Crown & Mouth by Tentacio
- Unrigged

Collar | Bold Words Collar by Short Leash
- Unrigged

Lolly | Cool Treats Pops by Short Leash
- Unrigged

Hair | Azren by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Bunny Ears | Cotton Usagi by Aii
- Bento Rigged

Tail | Nara Tail by Sweet Thing
- Bento Rigged

Eyes | Zanni Collection by Gloom
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka + Mesh Eyes + System Eyes (BOM)

Human Ears | Mesh Ears - Pride by Andore for SL Pride At Home
- Mainstore Event 1st June - 30th June 2020
- Unrigged

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Lucid by Foxcity

Location | Luanes Residential World - Live The Dream

You Might Also Like

0 comments