Toy Robot | Cyber/Punk Fair & LootBox

May 31, 2020

Wee bunny bunny hop hop.  Ok I am tired, shhh, don't tell on me.  Anyways!  Its another cyber bunny post kinda day and ooooh do I have a story for you about how I have been saving my picture files wrong for months!  MONTHS!  When I export them they been saving at 2048 and not the original size!  No wonder I kept complaining they never looked as good when I upload them as they do when I look at them in Lightroom.  Gah!  Fixed now, I feel so stupid.


Now, for the outfit I grabbed this cool ripped tank by 4Bidden and teamed it up with the new jeans from L&B but I was just not feeling it.  There was nothing wrong with the combo it just didn't feel very me, so I think I will wear the jeans with a cute crop top instead.  I had sat on the outfit for a couple of days and that's when these adorable panties by TwoSided were released.  I have been after cute lace panties for guys for literally years and these have a cute cut out in the back with a butterfly bow.  They are truly adorable and exactly what I had been after for so long! Click this quick snapshot to see what the back looks like.


I was also given these stunning eyes by Gloom for Lootbox.  There are a few different styles of eyes including animated ones!  So I'm gonna get creative with those animated ones!  These cybery circle lense looking ones are my favs though for general use.  They have a nice robotic feel without being in your face.  Does that make sense?  Probably not, but that's my reasoning for liking these ones best.  And this collar is just yaaaaas.  Ok so I have it in black here but it also comes with the super colourful Irridesent textures that are just to die for!  Its one of my new favs, and has no RLV so I can wear it and just stealth my RLV one.


So that's your lot, enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Jacket | Plastixxx Jacket by Krankhaus
- Rigged for Freya, Isis, Venus, Jake, Maitreya, V-Tech, Kuroo

Top | Konor Cut Tank by 4Bidden
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake, Legacy

Undies | Cassiopeia Lingerie by TwoSided
- Rigged for Jake, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy M&F Perky, Maitreya, Physique, V-Tech, Simple Stuff

Socks | Firework Knee Socks by Sn@tch
- Omega Appliers + System Layers (BOM)

Boots | Rory by AsteroidBox
- Rigged for Freya, Gianni, Hourglass, Jake, Legacy M&F, Maitreya + Unrigged

Collar | Lina Collar by Quirky
- Unrigged

Robot | Robo Buddy by Hilted
- Animated Companion

Orb | Generian Reactor by Plastik for Cyber/Punk Fair
- Event runs 10th May - 7th June 2020

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's
- Omega Appliers

Hair | Hellion by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Ears | Cotton Usagi by Aii
- Bento Rigged

Tail | Nara Tail by Sweet Thing
- Bento Rigged

Eyes | Reprogram Gacha by Gloom for Lootbox
- Event runs 28th May - 22nd June
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka + Mesh Eyes + System Eyes (BOM)

Claws | Damned Claws & Rings by L-Emporio
- Rigged for Legacy M

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses  | Guardian by Stardust

Robot Dogs | Robo Pupper Pack by Hilted
- Group Gift!!!

Chair | Crystal Master Throne by Afterparty

Backdrop | Inside You by The Bearded Guy

You Might Also Like

0 comments