Inbetween | Epiphany

January 28, 2020

So... I was in a mood and uhm... this is the result?  I feel like this is for sure a one-off because after spending about an hour looking like this I was ready to rip everything off.  But yeah, objectively I think she's cute and now I have dusted her off she can go back into my inventory to never been seen for a long time again!


All jokes aside this was all prompted by the super cute gacha from Plastik.  I originally got it will full intentions to not wear the top and just put on V-Tech chest with it but... yeah, a mood struck me and this happened.  It is very much inspired by the New In This Moment song, Inbetween, and Maria just looks so beautiful in the video I had to do my own take on it with my Genus girl!


Since I was gonna be wearing just Maitreya on its own I grabbed this collar by Plastik aswell.  I had been eyeing it for a while but it does not have an unrigged version and I was unsure how it would look with V-Tech, but hey this was a great time to grab it!  And I finished it off with these boots from QE Design.  I love a good thigh-high and will try and make these fit my boy for sure!


Anywho, that's your lot, enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Yuko by Truth
- Group Gift, Rigged

Outfit | Kassien Gacha by Plastik for Epiphany
- Event runs January 15th - ??? 2020
- Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Legacy F

Boots | Ophelia Boots by QE Design for Crush
- Event runs January 24 - February 20th 2020
- Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique, Venus

Collar | Anastea Collar by Plastik
- Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, isis, Legacy, Maitreya

Face Tats | Inbetween by Astara for Mystical Market
- Event runs January 31st - February 12th 2020
- Appliers for Omega and System Layers.  5L$ Hunt Item!

Eye Makeup | Gracie by Izzie's
- Appliers for Omega

Lipstick | Shimmer Lipstick by Izzie's
- Appliers for Catwa, LAW, Lelutka, Logo, Omega & System Layers

Body Tat | Ivory by Dappa
- Appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Omega

Eyes | Angel Eyes by Izzie's
- Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, Omega + Mesh Eyes

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Alyssa by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka

Body Poses | Sickly by Vilda&Phew
- No longer available for purchase

Sparkles | Floaty Sparkles by Astara

Backdrop | Darkness Rage Gacha by The Bearded Guy

You Might Also Like

0 comments